Habibs Hens

Cream Legbar Keeper
7 Years
Mar 31, 2012
London, UK
My Coop
My Coop
Hi

Im not trying to seperate this forum up but i thought it would be nice to know who and how many UK based members there are here

The main reason is then as the members in USA conduct Egg Swaps and Counrty and County based Sales and Advice then we can see who would be best to ask for local advise

So Any UK member just say Hi and state which Town/County your in

I will Start

I'm in UK, West London [Berkshire]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Evening Fellow Chicken Lover

We live in the Highlands of Scotland :) Near Inverness

And It certainly is Bonnie :)

D.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

Lucy & Michael

Dougal & Fruity & Izzy & Berleena & Rocky & Dumpling & Angel oh and Megan the collie

thumbsup.gif

That’s why I don’t give anything tit bits out of my hand. They are far too wise and expect it all the time. That’s when they start nipping for treats. Think all animals have bad days. Our little cat is sweet & innocent but it doesn’t stop her having a nip now and again.m

It’s the same with racers , lean mean and full of hot food!
The rodeo one sounds interesting!
A photo of a photo!
DSC_0281.JPG

Bob is on the left, he kicked me! But he was a absolutely fantastic horse extremely responsive, fast and a fairly good temperament. Chip is the black one. I think alot of his problems were down to how he was ridden. An officer ride him and ragged him stupid. He'd come back in bleeding from over use of spurs. I had to pick up the pieces and prep him for his next match. He was wired. You couldn't go past his stable with out him trying to take a chunk out off you. But he was an amazing horse, so fast and powerful but his rider contributed to his problems. Unfortunately they met an untimely end. We had a tournament in cottbus, East Side of Berlin. A lorry driver fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into the back of the transporter and killed both of them. It ruined me. I finished grooming not long after. I still well up today when I think about them.

Back
Top Bottom