UK Member Please Say HI

Pics
Sorry I've not get any experience of poultry couriers or transporters. I did have a lady email me once form Devon way about some of my polish, she wanted to use a courier and said she would sort one but then never got back to me so I didn't get to find anything out about them.

Hope your able to find one :fl

Thanks for the reply, i really hope i can find someone reliable, I'm waiting to see if the breeder knows of any yet. I'm at the Midland Game Fair this weekend so i might be able to ask some of the poultry sellers. Thanks again x

Yorkshire coop I love your dancing chicken
highfive.gif

Can I just ask anyone, what is the latest in the year that you will hatch eggs in the incubator? I have a brooder but what temperature and age would you recommend putting them outside in winter?

Thanks @KirstieJG :highfive:

As for incubating chicks in the winter as long as you have a suitable brooder that is draft free, well ventilated and dry they should be fine. I've done them when there has been frost and snow on the ground and they were ok. I did need to keep the lamp on for them longer than I would in spring and summer but they still did ok. As for putting them outside, they would need to fully feathered and fully weaned of the lamp before they go out, so I would say approx 8 weeks.

Hi Yorkshire, I have 4 Tolbunt polands that I would love to post a picture of, they are 5 months old and I have no clue of their gender, would love your thoughts, will try and get pictures tomorrow, this is your thread would you like people to chat and share pics, and whats happening with their chickens, I love to see what other people are hatching, their coops, and just news
pop.gif

Ah yes I see please note I was not being thick :/ was not able to see the smiley faces on mobile site had to switch to desktop:lol:

Hi @chickens galore feel free to post some pics, it's not my thread it's everyone's I just jumped on too :highfive:
I'm just a clucky hen! :gig Chat post and share what you would like as long as it's within the rules. I find it great here for sharing things and chatting away.

As for adding smileys, make sure your cursor is where you want to add the smiley and it should add it there. Also that there is a space from your last word.

@GGBEAR LOL!! Yes you can see and do so much more on the desktop version. I cant find smileys on mobile either. I only check on mobile version on my phone. And that's only if I'm having a quick snoop :oops:
Always have desktop on the iPad as it's much better.

Back
Top Bottom