UK Member Please Say HI

Well I was talked into going to my daughters Dressage test today.
After loosing the will to live all afternoon, she won the Prelim 18 with a 72% score & came 3rd in her first Novice 28 test with 70% score.
1f44d.png

Then to the pub for a celebration drink
1f37a.png

So all in all a good day
1f600.png

Well I was talked into going to my daughters Dressage test today.
After loosing the will to live all afternoon, she won the Prelim 18 with a 72% score & came 3rd in her first Novice 28 test with 70% score.
1f44d.png

Then to the pub for a celebration drink
1f37a.png

So all in all a good day
1f600.png

:woot

Well done to your daughter :D And to you for not actually loosing the will to live!!

Hi & welcome to the thread Geoff :frow

Great going on 6/6 :D

I've only had one broody before but she did a good job for a polish that are not usually a broody breed. I'm an incubator hatcher so a broody hen was a fab experience for me.

Hi.

I'm Geoff I'm in Southampton.
I've recently started keeping chickens again and had a broody so I bought 6 fertile eggs and put them under her.

6/6 hatched!

Hi Geoff & welcome
1f44d.png

You doing better than me I had 30 egg is the Incy, candled them last night, only 11 remain
1f629.png

So that's all the Ixworth X Hubbard meat birds gone and had 6 Blue laced Wyndotte bantams running in a small Incy and all were clear, they were a fortune as well !!!
Only got my Indian Game left, so all's not lost.

Doing really well. Had to separate the bully's for a few days but they have rejoined and all seems better. The light Sussex are so tame, I love em. And with more characters it's hard to know who to watch!

That's great news :D

I've had a move round with some of mine and some pecking has been going on. Not too bad so once they have their order sorted I'm hoping things will settle down.

Mesmerising aren't they!! Chicken business is great to watch :D

Back
Top Bottom