Unbalanced and Lethargic Hen

HI!
frow.gif
Sorry for being away. We have been busy. My husband and I looked at the house I've been talking about today. It needs work and the bathroom has mold on the ceiling above the shower but it has been ripped out and just needs to be repaired.It is in much better condition then what we are in now which says a lot about our current home because the other home is a fixer upper. After weighing out the pros and cons we decided to put in our offer because the listing agent feels the owner may work with us but could not say he would for sure. So we are waiting on the answer and you two will be the first to know! Keep your fingers crossed! I know our babies would be so happy there and I would be so relieved to know they are out of this mold mess.
Guinea pigs are fun! Our guinea pigs LOVES carrots and sometimes we would let them out to run around and we would give them their carrot treat.I usually wear flipflops and if I would go into the room with my toes exposed they would try to eat them because they think my toes are carrots! LOL!! No,I don't have orange toes! What other animals do you have DaisyBird. Do you only have chickens and dogs Chicky Woos123? Lilybug says hi and thanks you for thinking about her and caring!
I can't wait to hear how it works out with the house! Fingers crossed! Oh goodness, I have three dogs, four cats, two fish, four finches, a parakeet, a turtle, two mice, a prairie dog, and a horse! And I'll be adding a couple chickens to that list very soon! It's a ton of work, but I love them all and don't mind taking care of them! And I hope Lilybug is doing well! I'm sure some fresh air and lots of love will have a huge impact on her health :) along with a lot of healing thoughts!

I can't wait to hear how it works out with the house! Fingers crossed! Oh goodness, I have three dogs, four cats, two fish, four finches, a parakeet, a turtle, two mice, a prairie dog, and a horse! And I'll be adding a couple chickens to that list very soon! It's a ton of work, but I love them all and don't mind taking care of them! And I hope Lilybug is doing well! I'm sure some fresh air and lots of love will have a huge impact on her health :) along with a lot of healing thoughts!

Oh my goodness!!!!!!! You have a horse?! My mom had a horse named Candy, and Candy had a boyfriend that was a pony. Lol! I wish I had a horse too! Lucky!
1f44d.png
1f62c.png
1f609.png
1f61d.png
1f64c.png

HI! :frow Sorry for being away. We have been busy. My husband and I looked at the house I've been talking about today. It needs work and the bathroom has mold on the ceiling above the shower but it has been ripped out and just needs to be repaired.It is in much better condition then what we are in now which says a lot about our current home because the other home is a fixer upper. After weighing out the pros and cons we decided to put in our offer because the listing agent feels the owner may work with us but could not say he would for sure. So we are waiting on the answer and you two will be the first to know! Keep your fingers crossed! I know our babies would be so happy there and I would be so relieved to know they are out of this mold mess.
Guinea pigs are fun! Our guinea pigs LOVES carrots and sometimes we would let them out to run around and we would give them their carrot treat.I usually wear flipflops and if I would go into the room with my toes exposed they would try to eat them because they think my toes are carrots! LOL!! No,I don't have orange toes! What other animals do you have DaisyBird. Do you only have chickens and dogs Chicky Woos123? Lilybug says hi and thanks you for thinking about her and caring!

That's sooo funny that they would try to eat you!
1f628.png
1f632.png
1f61d.png
I've got 2 dogs, you can see them on my avatar, their names are Macho and Dixie. I have a cat named Aloha, 3 chickens that were my own, Limo, Choco and Mante, and 5 that belong to my landlord, Canelita, my favorite
1f61d.png
1f64c.png
1f414.png
, Ruffles, Toffee, Twixi, and Lilac. I named them all. I even named his heifars, Muneca, Daisy and Tigrina. I have a betta fish named Omega(Megy) but I had a male previously named Dynamite, but he died a few months ago.
1f625.png
1f420.png
I also used to have an aquatic snail named Boby, but he died recently.
1f625.png
1f41a.png
My brother has 2 fish named Poki and Mantequilla. He got them when they were babies, so he started of with 5, I think about 2 boys and 3 girls. Dori, his other female fish, died a few months ago too.
1f625.png
1f420.png
He also used to have an aquatic snail named Boomer, but she died around the same time as Bobby did!
1f625.png
1f41a.png
That's about it! I know I have a TON of animals and I love each and every one of them. Oh, I almost forgot! He had 3 scorpions, Razor, Nero and Rey. Rey had about 15 babies, so we released all of them! Razor died about a year ago.
1f625.png
Sorry this is RIDICULOUSLY LONG! How is Lilybug doing nowadays?
1f414.png
1f44d.png
1f609.png
1f64c.png
1f61d.png

That's sooo funny that they would try to eat you!
1f628.png
1f632.png
1f61d.png
I've got 2 dogs, you can see them on my avatar, their names are Macho and Dixie. I have a cat named Aloha, 3 chickens that were my own, Limo, Choco and Mante, and 5 that belong to my landlord, Canelita, my favorite
1f61d.png
1f64c.png
1f414.png
, Ruffles, Toffee, Twixi, and Lilac. I named them all. I even named his heifars, Muneca, Daisy and Tigrina. I have a betta fish named Omega(Megy) but I had a male previously named Dynamite, but he died a few months ago.
1f625.png
1f420.png
I also used to have an aquatic snail named Boby, but he died recently.
1f625.png
1f41a.png
My brother has 2 fish named Poki and Mantequilla. He got them when they were babies, so he started of with 5, I think about 2 boys and 3 girls. Dori, his other female fish, died a few months ago too.
1f625.png
1f420.png
He also used to have an aquatic snail named Boomer, but she died around the same time as Bobby did!
1f625.png
1f41a.png
That's about it! I know I have a TON of animals and I love each and every one of them. Oh, I almost forgot! He had 3 scorpions, Razor, Nero and Rey. Rey had about 15 babies, so we released all of them! Razor died about a year ago.
1f625.png
Sorry this is RIDICULOUSLY LONG! How is Lilybug doing nowadays?
1f414.png
1f44d.png
1f609.png
1f64c.png
1f61d.png
Wow you have a lot of pets too! I'm so jealous of your scorpions! I would love to keep some but I know the other people in my house would not appreciate that too much! Maybe someday :)

Wow you have a lot of pets too! I'm so jealous of your scorpions! I would love to keep some but I know the other people in my house would not appreciate that too much! Maybe someday :)

Yeah, we had them on the kitchen counter, since his dresser was already occupied with his 5 gallon fish tank. My first tank is about 2 gallons cuz I only have 1 fish and he's got 2. You're like the first person I know of who actually thinks that scorpions are cool, and actually wants to have a few!
1f44d.png
1f64c.png
1f61d.png
1f609.png
Other people shake, and they're always like, but they STING!
1f44e.png
1f627.png
I actually got attached to them!
1f632.png
1f609.png
1f44d.png
1f64c.png
1f61d.png
But at least the way they killed their prey was so that they couldn't feel anything. He had a frog that was found in my bike helmet and named him Bulldog. He would stuff their heads in their mouths and tear their legs off.
1f628.png
1f628.png
1f632.png
1f44e.png
1f625.png
I felt soooo bad for the spiders!
1f625.png
1f627.png
1f629.png
1f628.png
1f632.png
Oh he also used to have a spider named Tutti Frutti. I don't know why he named him that! Lol!
1f609.png

Yeah, we had them on the kitchen counter, since his dresser was already occupied with his 5 gallon fish tank. My first tank is about 2 gallons cuz I only have 1 fish and he's got 2. You're like the first person I know of who actually thinks that scorpions are cool, and actually wants to have a few!
1f44d.png
1f64c.png
1f61d.png
1f609.png
Other people shake, and they're always like, but they STING!
1f44e.png
1f627.png
I actually got attached to them!
1f632.png
1f609.png
1f44d.png
1f64c.png
1f61d.png
But at least the way they killed their prey was so that they couldn't feel anything. He had a frog that was found in my bike helmet and named him Bulldog. He would stuff their heads in their mouths and tear their legs off.
1f628.png
1f628.png
1f632.png
1f44e.png
1f625.png
I felt soooo bad for the spiders!
1f625.png
1f627.png
1f629.png
1f628.png
1f632.png
Oh he also used to have a spider named Tutti Frutti. I don't know why he named him that! Lol!
1f609.png
I think I would be a little scared that they would sting at first, but they would just be so fun to watch!

I think I would be a little scared that they would sting at first, but they would just be so fun to watch!

Well Razor was a really timid little guy. He always kept his tail on this side, not upright, in an attack position. I don't think he would stung us though.
1f609.png
1f64c.png

Back
Top Bottom