Unbalanced and Lethargic Hen

Yay! I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!! And your chickens!!!
Thank you! Hopefully if we get Lilybug and our other babies out of here they have a chance.
That is so cool how you two have all those pets.It makes me happy to know you two are loving and caring for those animals the way it should be!Does not matter if it is a chicken,a fish,or a scorpion, they all deserve to be loved.I do admit that I am terrified of scorpions.We find them in our house all the time. I get my hubby to catch it and set it free!I may not be on as much because I got a lot of work to do because we want to try to be out of this house by June 1st, but when I can take a breath I will be on because I really enjoy talking to you guys!

Wow! I don't know that you could type letters that big!! I'm soooooooo happy for you! Your chickens are really gonna love it, and the rest of your babies! I really hope that Lilybug will improve there!!!!!!!
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f414.png
1f414.png
1f414.png
1f414.png
1f414.png
1f414.png
1f414.png
1f414.png
1f414.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
Thank you Chicky Woos123! Even if we did not have the mold problem here I know they are going to be much happier in the new house. More room for them to play! I just had to use the BIG letters cause I am just so excited!!!!! I'm praying the mold has not had any impact on my babies and I am hoping if we get Lilybug out of here she will recover, but I'm not sure if this is something that can be treated and healed.Pray it is not to late for her!!!!! I'm doing all I can to help her down to moving to a different home!

Thank you Chicky Woos123! Even if we did not have the mold problem here I know they are going to be much happier in the new house. More room for them to play! I just had to use the BIG letters cause I am just so excited!!!!! I'm praying the mold has not had any impact on my babies and I am hoping if we get Lilybug out of here she will recover, but I'm not sure if this is something that can be treated and healed.Pray it is not to late for her!!!!! I'm doing all I can to help her down to moving to a different home!

Oh I really hope that she gets better too!!! I'm really happy for you guys!!!
1f414.png
1f64c.png
1f414.png
1f64c.png
1f414.png
1f64c.png
1f414.png
1f64c.png
1f414.png
1f64c.png
1f414.png
1f64c.png
1f609.png

Thank you! Hopefully if we get Lilybug and our other babies out of here they have a chance.
That is so cool how you two have all those pets.It makes me happy to know you two are loving and caring for those animals the way it should be!Does not matter if it is a chicken,a fish,or a scorpion, they all deserve to be loved.I do admit that I am terrified of scorpions.We find them in our house all the time. I get my hubby to catch it and set it free!I may not be on as much because I got a lot of work to do because we want to try to be out of this house by June 1st, but when I can take a breath I will be on because I really enjoy talking to you guys!

No problem! You don't have to chat if you're busy, especially since it involves something very important to you. Every animal deserves love and a home, even the insects!!!
1f628.png
1f61d.png
1f41b.png
1f41c.png
1f41d.png
1f41e.png
1f61d.png
I love all of my pets, that I consider part of my family. I even loved the scorpions, beetles, crickets, grasshoppers, spiders, frogs, toads, and the praying mantis my brother had!!!
1f41e.png
1f41d.png
1f41c.png
1f41b.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png

Well Razor was a really timid little guy. He always kept his tail on this side, not upright, in an attack position. I don't think he would stung us though.
1f609.png
1f64c.png
Well all animals definitely know who it is that loves and takes care of them, and they won't hurt that person unless they have a good reason to. You just have to be able to read their body language! I know people can have the stingers taken off of scorpions, but that can really affect them badly because it takes away the way they defend themselves! It's like declawing a cat- they're just going to be timid and then they'll bite!

Take care of what you need to take care of so you can get all settled in your new place! We understand if you're not around as much. Moving in is much more important! And that's great that you set the scorpions you find free! I always catch the bugs in our house and release them. They're living things just like us!

Well all animals definitely know who it is that loves and takes care of them, and they won't hurt that person unless they have a good reason to. You just have to be able to read their body language! I know people can have the stingers taken off of scorpions, but that can really affect them badly because it takes away the way they defend themselves! It's like declawing a cat- they're just going to be timid and then they'll bite!

Yeah there's an advantage and a big disadvantage for removing an animal's main source of defense! Like if you remove a cat's claws, there's no way it can climb, say a tree, to escape something that might be trying to hurt them! But with scorpions the only thing that they can to is try to pinch(crush
1f632.png
1f628.png
1f609.png
)their opponent to death, but stinging is much faster and much more effective and less dangerous. So we always leave our cat's claws in, and we of course, NEVER removed our scorpion's stinger. We always released our buggy friends after we had them for a while. But we always put live prey in there with them, so that they wouldn't forget how to hunt. That would be bad!
1f628.png
1f632.png
1f41b.png
1f41c.png
1f41d.png
1f41e.png
1f61d.png
We mostly put crickets and spiders so that they could hunt them. I kind of felt bad for them.
1f629.png
1f627.png
1f625.png
1f44e.png
It was funny this one time, we had a praying mantis named “Manti", so we put a cricket and a spider in at the same time. The spider ate the cricket, and a few seconds later, Manti ate the spider!!! Pretty sad, pretty gross, but pretty funny!
1f632.png
1f61d.png

Have fun moving in! Lol.
1f609.png
1f61d.png
I really do hope that Lilybug improves. Take your time! I think about Lilybug every day!
1f49c.png
1f414.png
1f44d.png
1f609.png
1f64c.png

Hi DaisyBird! Now that I'm using a computer, I can see how big Daisy's comb used to be! I couldn't really see how beautiful she was at first, but now I can! How are the rest of your chicken adventures going? Any chicks yet? I hope everything goes well with you!
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
wee.gif

Hi DaisyBird! Now that I'm using a computer, I can see how big Daisy's comb used to be! I couldn't really see how beautiful she was at first, but now I can! How are the rest of your chicken adventures going? Any chicks yet? I hope everything goes well with you!
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
wee.gif
This semester of school is finally over, I can be here more often! Yeah, Daisy was such a beautiful girl :) With school over, I can start cleaning now to get ready for some new babies. The fair isn't until August, so I have a long wait unless some feed stores have a few to sell before then. Like I said a while back, many only sell a minimum of six birds, and I can't take that many :/

Back
Top Bottom