Undercover Boss USA/UK

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jun 28, 2011
Anyone watch this show(s). I love it! I think all big companies should send their CEO's or presidents undercover. With or without the T.V. cameras. From what I've seen it did a world of good for the companies and their employees. And it's good they see and hear what their employees go through and deal with on a daily basis.

I like the show too! But it is not particuarly my favorite tho!

I wish there is one for my hubby's work place....they are so underappreciative by the big Yellow and they are so "boorish" to their employees that they had a very high turnover rates.

It's called 'walking the floor'. The show is staged for an interesting show but some interesting comments come up. Read the faces of the senior managers when the CEO reports back to them. '****, now I've got to get off my behind and do a proper job'.

I always learned more from talking to ordinary employees than from meetings with managers, most of whom wanted an easy ride and tried to keep information from me.

It's called 'walking the floor'. The show is staged for an interesting show but some interesting comments come up. Read the faces of the senior managers when the CEO reports back to them. '****, now I've got to get off my behind and do a proper job'.

I always learned more from talking to ordinary employees than from meetings with managers, most of whom wanted an easy ride and tried to keep information from me.

Bingo. Who else really knows what's going on?

I'd like to know how the employees can't figure it out yet. With the mass media exposure, cameras (okay, it's a contest, but how many times can you say that in front of a camera for a TV show and now one else figure it out?) why isn't someone else picking up on 'it's the boss?'

There are three versions, UK (where it started, I believe) US and Canada. I find the other execs reactions amusing as well.

One was spotted, in the UK version, I think. This type of show is, surely, a one series affair. Make a series, show it and then be sure that you can't get away with it again.

Back
Top Bottom