unisex chickens?

chuckEboy

In the Brooder
5 Years
Nov 22, 2014
I have 2 gl Brahma hens in my blr and sl Wyandotte flock. Last spring one of my hens went broody and hatched a few chick's which was fine by me beings I was having absolutely no luck with an incubator and was heart breaking putting all that effort into nothing. Anyways I had various colors but one chicken has me confused. Her comb is like a pulled she has no spurs but she is HUGE like a rooster. Her feathers around her neck and by her tail look like a rooster. I know she is from my blr rooster and a gl Brahma hen since she has chaps on her legs. She of he is beautiful but I am wondering which it is? Pullen or cockerel?

Trying to ID a bird without a pic is like shooting in the dark. If you can get a pic posted, we'd be happy to take a look at your bird for you. :eek:)

For some reason it's not letting me upload from phone. Trying to use my pic give me just a few minutes.

Please just be patient with me.lol when I wrote the post I was expecting to be able to load photos from phone but couldnt. I am driving at the moment and have about a 2 hr drive ahead. I will post a few pics asap.

I can't ever seem to get pictures to upload from my phone either. I think it depends on the type of phone you have as I know others with the same phone I have also can not upload. The only way I can seem to upload is directly from my computer, which end up being quite a pain. Hopefully BYC will get things figured out for all kinds of phones soon. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom