Unofficial Easter chick photo contest

ChickenLover200

Crowing
8 Years
May 10, 2013
I'll be in the barn!
Got some new chicks that you want to show off?
They can be any species of bird (chicken, peafowl, duck, etc.)
Contest ends the sunday after easter or when there's more than 5 entries.

Each person can post ONE photo of each kind of species (ex. ONE chicken, ONE duck, etc.). These are judged separately.

Post your entries here
Form:

Chick name:
Ageof chick:
Breed & Species:

Last edited:
Yes! More!!
gig.gif

I'm getting a bunch of different breeds, some of which I have been waiting to get for a very long time. Prepare for picture overload!!
love.gif

( 1 EE, 1 BO, 1 GN, 1 Black Maran, 1 Buff Laced Polish, 1 Silver Laced Polish, 3 White Leghorns, 1 Porcelain D'uccle, and 2 Silver Duckwings)
-Banti
Cool beans!
big_smile.png
I just got a couple of Porcelains, and they and the Mille Fleurs have THE BEST personalities EVER! They're all little, ornery, evil boogers, with big personality for tiny chicks. I even named my favorite Piranha, because it bites so much!

-Alex

This is Button, our Partridge Pekin/Cochin Bantam, with her(?) Mum, Pixie (OEGB), and sibling (a Frizzle), Noodle in the background.

Here are two more Pekin/Cochin Bantams - on the left a White Columbian called Snowy, and another Frizzle, Fizz, hatched by Sunflower (OEGB).

Needless to say my 8 year old daughter and myself are smitten.

Probably I was actually thinking it was one and a yellow one I got from the assorted section might be a white rock so I'm just waiting until they're older to figure it out

Bilbo & Jakers, Khaki's, about 1 week old - they love to climb on the kids and snuggle up next to their neck!

Back
Top Bottom