UPDATE: 16+ Guinea hatching eggs - lavender, pied, pearl - ships 5/9!

TurtleFeathers

Fear the Turtle!
15 Years
Jan 9, 2009
By the Chesapeake Bay
This listing WAS for 8 eggs (plus extras) from the birds pictured below - count is NOW 16, plus any extras laid between now and auction's end!!!

My small flock of guineas live with my free range chickens and muscovies, all of whom forage on 2 acres of land daily. Their colors are pearl, pearl pied, lavender and lavender pied - their offspring can be any or all of these colors.

Shipping is via Priority Mail to the lower 48 states only. I will pack these eggs so that they are snug and insulated in their box, and the box will be well marked, but I cannot guarantee against damage in transit from such things as rough handling, x-ray, or extreme temperatures. I'm getting good fertility and hatch rates here, but due to shipping and individual incubation practices, your development/hatch rates may differ from mine.

Payment is due at the end of this auction so that eggs can be shipped on Monday, May 9th. Paypal payments only, please - I cannot accept e-checks tho, due to the time sensitive nature of eggs. My paypal address is [email protected].

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post here, or to send me a PM. Thanks for looking!

20890_548.jpg

20890_238.jpg

20890_223.jpg

20890_204.jpg

20890_180.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom