Update on: RIR rooster: unprovoked attack>>>

Atheist or lover of God (or whatever deity) aside...tact and sensitivity are morals that should be adhered to, no matter what you believe.

You are, honestly, the first rude Atheist I've ever seen...so quit being a disservice to those of like mind...if you can't say anything nice, do us a favor, don't say anything at all.

Sorry, but just my .02.

Kristi

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you for posting that! I was thinking the same thing but it wouldn't have come out as tactfully as you wrote it...
duc.gif

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your roo... sorta. Too bad he had to go, but at least it was quick. And honestly, I have to admit that when he was attacking you I thought to myself, well... at least you know what your having for supper!

As for the other thing on here, probably the less said the better. We are all entitled to our own Spiritual Beliefs, and to hijack a thread to yell at someone for expressing theirs ... well, that's just ridiculous. Being Atheist does not mean being Anti-Christian, or anti-other people! It IS the differences that make up the quilt of our lives, and I agree that those differences need to be embraced. How boring a place it would be if we all were the same!

So back to the rooster.. Here's hoping you get a SUPER nice, friendly, Docile one!

Blessed Be!
wink.png

Last edited:
Poor ole' Mr. Cogburn, bless his little chicken soul. Well, maybe the new roo will work out better for you. I hope so! I never really trust any of them anyway........the adult roosters.

Last edited:
Well, in any case, it seem like losing your problem rooster that way is probably a relief to you, even if it is a loss, as well. I hope it all works out in the end.

smile.png

chickens^^ :

I am not being rude. If people can say "god" then I can say atheist and burn bibles. freedom of expression.

chickens^^ :

god is not real!!!!!!:mad: There are atheists in this world so I suggest that you do not be writing the word dog backwards too much.

~13 year old ATHEIST! burner of bibles!

freedom of expression is not only for you. why did you attack hoolie?​

Chickens^^ I agree you are being rude. 13yrs old as your slogan says not to mention what else--sounds like a bunch of pent up anger. Hmmm says a lot and obviously you need to learn a lot. Freedom of expression doesn't necessarily mean you have to Attack or Thrust your ideas in other's faces just to prove your point. Obviously you wanted a reaction by that statement. If you don't like that someone mentions God or the Lord then don't read the post and don't attack them by making aggressive suggestions. Politeness is sometimes not saying anything at all. We are all here to support each other and learn...Lets keep the spirit of that!

Quote:
Too bad about Rooster Cogburn(I love that name by the way). Hey you need another rooster maybe I can pry Jack away from Freebie, but I doubt if I could get him away from her husband as he has sort of gotten fond of the ornery ole cuss. Try researching for another rooster that is more calmer, if there is such a thing ha ha. Good luck and let me know if you should find one.

Back
Top Bottom