Updated! - Test Your Diagnostic Skills - Warning, Contains Graphic Necropsy Photos

No excuses necessary, there is a first time for everything. If you can take a closer look at her reproductive system that may be helpful. A couple of pictures caught my eye, what are the objects I circled? Lash egg material? I'm sure others will have suggestions for you.
Inkednecropsy1_LI.jpg

Inkednecropsy2_LI.jpg

No excuses necessary, there is a first time for everything. If you can take a closer look at her reproductive system that may be helpful. A couple of pictures caught my eye, what are the objects I circled? Lash egg material? I'm sure others will have suggestions for you.
View attachment 1601221
View attachment 1601222
Thank you. Yes. The two smaller pieces looked like tiny egg yolks, the larger piece was flatter but same substance. All three were like boiled egg. They were just floating in there.
Yes tomorrow I will get into the reproductive system.

Agree.

Cragg, great job with the photos. Can I suggest cutting open the trachea lengthwise to look at the lining? Any redness, hemmorhages, etc. If you are feeling brave, it would be good to do this with the small intestine, too.

img_20181127_140127-jpg.1601200

This dark structure stands out to me, as well. What organ is it? I am not 100% oriented in this photo, I can see the ventriculus, but everything else seems confusing.

Agree.

Cragg, great job with the photos. Can I suggest cutting open the trachea lengthwise to look at the lining? Any redness, hemmorhages, etc. If you are feeling brave, it would be good to do this with the small intestine, too.

This dark structure stands out to me, as well. What organ is it? I am not 100% oriented in this photo, I can see the ventriculus, but everything else seems confusing.
Thanks Sue. Apologies, the pictures are messy. If you look at the picture following the one you commented on it is reversed orientation but perspective might be clearer as you can see rib cage?

Agree.

Sue, Is that the spleen?:confused:

Cragg, you have done a good job. I also agree with @coach723 those little yellow things look like lash material.
It will be interesting to see the rest.

Back
Top Bottom