Utah!

Happy, Omigosh, I can't believe Ivy is back safe and sound!! That is a miracle!

Sasha, I'm freaked out the steer could jump over that fence. I didn't realize they were that agile. YIKES! Your chickens are so cute, and I love the clear pictures of them.

Just because you don't have an extra rooster in your yard YET doesn't mean it's not going to happen. I'm getting in the car now, and going to be driving up to 90 miles away. So, if you're farther than that, you're safe. Closer? Not so much. Mwahahahahaha

You guys are a terrible influence on me.

Four of the lavender ameraucanas and 3 brown eggs. One is definitely the patridge rock, not sure of the other two.

Last edited:
Moriah, I'll be headed to the Moab area. I've got some friends down there, and I love the area. Where are you headed to for archery?

Sundance - Pfff, fine! When do we get to find out what they are?

Happy, hooray for your chicken being safe and sound!

Sphinx, seriously - I have a couple extra boys if you need more ammo
big_smile.png

Wow, the black laced chicken (rooster?) is gorgeous!

Sundance, I have an extra styro bator if you want to use it.
wink.png

Happy, Omigosh, I can't believe Ivy is back safe and sound!! That is a miracle!

Sasha, I'm freaked out the steer could jump over that fence. I didn't realize they were that agile. YIKES! Your chickens are so cute, and I love the clear pictures of them.

Just because you don't have an extra rooster in your yard YET doesn't mean it's not going to happen. I'm getting in the car now, and going to be driving up to 90 miles away. So, if you're farther than that, you're safe. Closer? Not so much. Mwahahahahaha

You guys are a terrible influence on me.

Four of the lavender ameraucanas and 3 brown eggs. One is definitely the patridge rock, not sure of the other two.

thumbsup.gif
celebrate.gif

I was so worried I was going to wake up to >> Cocka Doodle Doooo this morning..or, find a huge box on my front porch with a good looking Rooster in it!
lol.png

Wow, the black laced chicken (rooster?) is gorgeous!

Sundance, I have an extra styro bator if you want to use it.
wink.png

Ahh, another enabler. We's love the company.
big_smile.png

HAPPY! Your baby came home. I knew it..I love to be able to say I told ya so! No really, I bet everyone was waay happy when they saw that baby.

Holy Shmolley...how in the world did this girl do this. It was the NH..she has been laying for a while, so this really surprised me when I saw it.

Very large egg...next to leghorn

Large egg!

Just a double. I had to wonder though.

I also had to eat it, right then and there! Yum!

Last edited:
oh wow! Holy taking me back to childhood.... It seemed my Grandfather tons of doubles whenever we went camping and he always cooked them for me! I hope my girlies lay some for me! :) How fun!

aDilly...you are new here? Have I not welcomed you? :)
welcome-byc.gif

Pictures of what you have by morning...well, I guess we can wait until afternoon. What type of chickens do you have? Ducks too? Geese. Turkeys? :) Quail?

Back
Top Bottom