Utah!

sundance, hope you are enjoying the warmer weather, and have a great Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
Make sure that the ball just at the bottom of the trunk is not covered up, if it is you might not produce apples with this tree. If it is covered up, you can uncover it and make sure it stays in covenant should produce.

sundance, hope you are enjoying the warmer weather, and have a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks, I love this warm weather and it makes me laugh, Here when it gets down to 60 everyone is bundled up with boots hats and scarves and theres ed out with shorts on. I have been taking riding lessons here and Ed bought me a new English saddle for early christmas. Its beautiful riding out in the desert among the saguaro cactus. I forgot my camera. Its on the couch back in Utah so I can't send pictures

Thanks, I love this warm weather and it makes me laugh, Here when it gets down to 60 everyone is bundled up with boots hats and scarves and theres ed out with shorts on. I have been taking riding lessons here and Ed bought me a new English saddle for early christmas. Its beautiful riding out in the desert among the saguaro cactus. I forgot my camera. Its on the couch back in Utah so I can't send pictures

Oh man! Buy a few of those throw away cameras..we need to see you out in the dessert riding a horse! And more. Where you are camping...is it camping? Where you like to shop..where you like to eat..where you like to swim..?? lol..anyway, hope we get to see some photos. Tomorrow, we get up to 57 degrees here! It's been in the 50's here for the past few days! What?

We are staying at a really nice RV Park in Mesa. Its on the east edge of the greater Phoenix area right at the base of the superstition mountains. It doesn't have a pool but thats fine because my son has a beautiful heated pool and I swim there with my grandkids. there is so much to do here. There is a wonderful outdoor flea market called Mesa Market place that we like to go to on weekends. Its about 2 miles long so Its good shoppercize for me. We take the dogs almost everywhere. we have them in a doggie stroller. I started obedience school with my puppy on Wed. good thing to because she is a monster. I got my christmas decorations up yesterday. Not very many but I found this crown that is about 3 feet tall. I put it on top of the motorhome so it looks like our Rv is wearing a crown. Thats ok for Lord and Lady scott. Our RV is set up for 2 people to live in It, Its 37 ft and even has a washer and drier in it. My Seramas are being boarded about 13 miles away so I don't get to see them every day. But they love the warm weather here. Did pretty good last weekend at the poultry show in Tucson.. I had reserve champion Serama and reserve champion of the whole show with the little Modern game rooster I aquired by accident. I'll see if I can't get some pictures somehow its 80 outside now going to be warm today.

Wow, 80 degrees. We hit 64 here today in Spanish Fork. Not too bad for this time of yr.

Doggies in strollers..trying to picture that..need photos of that! And, I love Flea Markets! Congratulations on your wins in the poultry show.
I want an RV again. :/ Ours was a 32 or 34, can't remember exactly, but it was a nice size for us. Had kids in it too at different times.

Back
Top Bottom