Utah!

Awesome Marans eggs Lisa! Wow!

Any guesses on the sex of this blue Marans?

Comb is looking a wee big and the head a bit big so this early I would guess roo. But it is awfully early so I would definitely give it a few weeks before declaring it 100 percent male :D

AND that black buck....:th LOVE HIM!

Last edited:
Lady, I wouldn't mind having some Iris! Where do you live?

gus..I went to the dr. today. Thank you for asking. :) New night time med. .. I will be getting an Endoscopy. The hospital will have to call me. Being that I went later in the day today I probably won't hear from the hospital until Monday to see when I can schedule. Will probably get ballooned. I am ready for it.. if it will work!

Comb is looking a wee big and the head a bit big so this early I would guess roo. But it is awfully early so I would definitely give it a few weeks before declaring it 100 percent male :D

AND that black buck....:th LOVE HIM!

Thanks! The black one is the Doe. Her name is piper. She is gorgeous. Ollie is the sable point buck. All four of the Marans I got have the same comb at this point. They are still pale though so I'm hoping they are not all Roos. Fingers crossed

Ladyisadora, I don't need anything in return. I inherited a full herb garden from the lady who owned our house before us. You're nice to offer, though. PM me and we can set up a time and place for me to give you some.

Ace, I'm in the SL Valley. :S I'm sorry! How is your wife doing? When's your new babe due again?

Sidewing - it's crazy. I also failed to mention that I am now planning for rabbits. Like they say, chicken raising is the gateway husbandry. I didn't know it would progress so quickly.
They are a gateway animal! I've been trying to talk my husband into a mini milking jersey for a while now...

Lady, I wouldn't mind having some Iris!  Where do you live?

gus..I went to the dr. today.  Thank you for asking.  :) New night time med. ..   I will be getting an Endoscopy. The hospital will have to call me.  Being that I went later in the day today I probably won't hear from the hospital until Monday to see when I can schedule.  Will probably get ballooned.  I am ready for it.. if it will work! 
I hope it works! Is it heartburn probs?

Back
Top Bottom