Utah!

Here's my splash marans cockerel.

There is no brown leakage in this guy. One of the photos looks like it, but he is all
grey spalsh, with the darker grey here and there.

Last edited:
I need to find a home for 3 FBCM roos. These are 12 weeks old. This is roo X, he is the last roo from my previous rooster. This is roo 54, he is from a breeder in Texas. And last but not least is roo 55, also from a breeder in Texas. Sorry for the messy garage, I have been busy building a new coop for my Marans.
Love #55, very nice! His coloring is perfect and he has the really pretty Marans eyes, I had to weed through some chicks to get those back, I had a couple hens with dark eyes and the babies are finally getting the light eyes back. Wish he was a blue and I would be all over that one :drool

I just wanted to share my new pond pics. It's not quite done yet. I'm loving it.

I think I've lost my mind. I just put 86 eggs in my incubators so we will see what happens.. Im Doing each incubator different to see which ones gets a better hatch rate. That's alot of eggs to turn by hand a few times a day.. but I'm not sure what's fertile anymore... we shall see soon enough:) thanks for the splash marans rooster cynthia:) I can't wait to add his lines to my marans hens:)

I think I've lost my mind. I just put 86 eggs in my incubators so we will see what happens.. Im Doing each incubator different to see which ones gets a better hatch rate. That's alot of eggs to turn by hand a few times a day.. but I'm not sure what's fertile anymore... we shall see soon enough:) thanks for the splash marans rooster cynthia:) I can't wait to add his lines to my marans hens:)

Love it!

I am way behind on this thread. Question: Is anyone looking for a mature rooster for their flock? He's Icelandic and is pretty well-behaved. He is timid, but sweet, and usually gets beat up by my other roosters.

The video link shows him a couple of years ago. He's three now.

Back
Top Bottom