Utah!

yay so happy for you! they are very cute. and once they start breeding i would love to buy some chicks from you if possible
smile.png
Thank you! It won't be until spring and I will only be breeding them if they turn out and don't have any SOP DQ's.

i think salt lake ifa had some today. i did not take a close look as i did not want to be tempted but they had a sign up for them.

sidewing i believe it was you that wanted barred rocks, they had those today too. might call the store and ask first tho
smile.png
At the 1147 2100 S, store? I will call and see. I was hoping to find started pullets, but I would consider chicks.

Thanks!

Thank you! It won't be until spring and I will only be breeding them if they turn out and don't have any SOP DQ's. 

i understand and i figured that :) i dont think i want more chicks anyway right now lol. always nice to have more good lines in the state so there is more quality birds.

At the [COLOR=222222]1147 2100 S, store? I will call and see. I was hoping to find started pullets, but I would consider chicks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=222222]Thanks![/COLOR]
yep thats the store. they had a lot of bantam breeds but a few of the large fowl egg layers like barred rocks and red sex links. like i said i tried not to look too closely so i would not buy any lol

sidewing, did you say you had someone that may be interested in RIR's? I have several pullet, and a couple of RSL's if interested.

Back
Top Bottom