Utah!

I am thinning. She is for sale. I always post here first before Ksl. My flock is well. :)
The collar is supposed to help lower the sound of crowing. Works better on some roosters than others. I can keep them for a while, but as they get better at crowing, and louder, the collar doesn't work as well..works good at first, but give me time to get some fertile eggs from my girls before the boys leave. :D

Possibly, a leghorn. Getting an egg a day from two of them. I usually only have one out there at a time.

Those eggs are pretty! You have a couple of nice F1 OE's in there. I am hoping I will get that from one of my pullets out there this Dec. And, some blue ones like yours from my other gal. Haven't had color in a while. Very pretty eggs there. :)

Those eggs are pretty!  You have a couple of nice F1 OE's in there.  I am hoping I will get that from one of my pullets out there this Dec.  And, some blue ones like yours from my other gal.  Haven't had color in a while.  Very pretty eggs there.  :)
Thanks, they are fun! I WAS worried I would get dud EE eggs but they ended up beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom