Utah!

I have ONE of these white babies for sale. Making room for the winter, and, I have
some in the bator, crossing fingers for another splash...from the same gal I got this
splash from in the second photo.

Ace I do believe your Aunt got a couple of these. How is she liking them? And how is
she liking Dolly? :)

I thought she'd gotten out of it herself for a minute, but nope...she's still resolutely trying to hatch some eggs. :D I'm in the south end of West Jordan, so I'm pretty close to you. Can we work out some time to meet up? I'm free pretty much anytime.

Thank you so much everyone for the congratulations and rcstanley I'll definitely be reading through that (several times). :D

Just got back from out of town today. Yes I have a dozen+. Ident you a PM. I could meet you at the district or the Walmart off bangerter and 134. Or you can always pick them up at my place almost anytime.

I plan on attending our Utah State fair, but not with any of my birds. Seems that even though there are greater numbers of bird keepers now than in the past, there are less folks showing their fowl. I wish this was not the case, in as I do enjoy a nice exhibition of birds (chickens) finding a nice fair with one is getting harder and harder. The Box Elder county fair is the best I know of in the northern part of the state, they do a first rate show.

I am looking forward to the Farmington show and action in the second week of October, or there abouts. I hope to find some nice birds to buy and or a source for them. I am trying to get my Bantum flock project off the ground and looking for a few good hens or young rooster.

Best to all and your birds,

RJ

I plan on attending our Utah State fair, but not with any of my birds. Seems that even though there are greater numbers of bird keepers now than in the past, there are less folks showing their fowl. I wish this was not the case, in as I do enjoy a nice exhibition of birds (chickens) finding a nice fair with one is getting harder and harder. The Box Elder county fair is the best I know of in the northern part of the state, they do a first rate show.

I am looking forward to the Farmington show and action in the second week of October, or there abouts. I hope to find some nice birds to buy and or a source for them. I am trying to get my Bantum flock project off the ground and looking for a few good hens or young rooster.

Best to all and your birds,

RJ

be sure to look me up RJ I will be running the Serama Table top show in Farmington

That is awesome Sundance, I like folks whom pitch in and help, be it running the table top show or sweeping the aisles, anyone whom helps put on a good show is all right with me. I am just giddy with anticipation for this event. SO the DW and I will definitely look you up. I just missed you last year at the Salt Lake county fair. Perhaps this year we will have better luck. AND while I have your ear, I wish you well with your horse at the Utah State fair. I think that is a good thing… for the public and the exhibitor. I followed with some sadness, your horse that could not see. I believe my Jack is a grandson of Jackson, I have four hens and the one rooster. He thinks he is the biggest rooster on the place. I got him from Liz last fall, the DW likes the wee ones.

Best to your birds and horse,

RJ

I'm really starting to like my egg basket! Three years of breeding, hatching, and buying is finally paying off!

Back
Top Bottom