Utah!

Yea
Ace--Your puffy cheek one might look like my cute OE girl, that is awesome. You will have to show pics when you have time!

So funny to see you there! I was actually working, --we are private contractors for the movie companies and 20th Century Fox hired us to audit Peanuts. That is why I left after the trailers were over. We have to make sure the theater is playing the right trailers they are supposed to with each show, then make sure their box office sales reports at the end of the night match the number of people we count in the theater at each show. We have over 30 showings this weekend, been living in my car and the theater! Smell of popcorn--gag. LOL What did you think of the show? Bet your little girl loved it. I still have not had time to watch the whole thing all the way through! The movie was playing on 2 screens in Providence alone, been quite a few people. Next show 9:30 so I stopped at home to check on my boys :D
yeah, I could tell you were working on something with you pen and notepad. How interesting!

The Peanuts was ok. I'd give it a 5/10. It just wasn't enough to capture my attention for the length of time. Eva lost interest after 30 minutes. Haha. The movie did a great job of recreating and updating the original characters, and the soundtrack was great! Not necessarily a must-see though.

Yea
yeah, I could tell you were working on something with you pen and notepad. How interesting!

The Peanuts was ok. I'd give it a 5/10. It just wasn't enough to capture my attention for the length of time. Eva lost interest after 30 minutes. Haha. The movie did a great job of recreating and updating the original characters, and the soundtrack was great! Not necessarily a must-see though.

That is pretty close to what I have been hearing as people come out of the theaters before the next show. A bit flat for the times we live in and the action we are used to nowadays in the movies! I thought about taking my granddaughter tomorrow but if yours got bored, mine would DEFINITELY get bored haha she is a busy bee. Good to know! I was hoping we would get the Spectre job but there was no audit this weekend. Bah.

Maybe Santa will arrange for us to get Star Wars :D:D:D

Last edited:
Are you excited for the Star Wars movie Lisa? Just found out that Austin got some free tickets for it..not the first show, but that first week. He's pretty excited.

I got to do a membership interview today. Kind of fun, I think I did the ..photo heavy on it.
hide.gif
But, but, I have a lot of chicken photos to share. :)

I am back in Utah for a few days. My grand daughter died las week and her funeral was yesterday. She died from cystic fibrosis. Such a tragedy. Coming home I remember why I leave home for the winter. My bones hurt and I am back on on oxygen. We will be leaving to go back to Mesa next week some time. Bitsy your parents are welcome to look us up in Mesa az. I have never heard of Bouse My laying hens are being lovingly care for by the neighbors and my horse by her trainer.

http://www.myers-mortuary.com/obituary/Sarah-Anne-Bunn/Salt-Lake-City-UT/1558860#obit-services

Last edited:
I am back in Utah for a few days. My grand daughter died las week and her funeral was yesterday. She died from cystic fibrosis. Such a tragedy. Coming home I remember why I leave home for the winter. My bones hurt and I am back on on oxygen. We will be leaving to go back to Mesa next week some time. Bitsy your parents are welcome to look us up in Mesa az. I have never heard of Bouse My laying hens are being lovingly care for by the neighbors and my horse by her trainer.

http://www.myers-mortuary.com/obituary/Sarah-Anne-Bunn/Salt-Lake-City-UT/1558860#obit-services
sorry to hear about your grand daughter :( My parents are managing one of the RV parks part time I guess. Sounds like Bouse AZ is about 2 hours away from you (other side of Phoenix). Guess it would be difficult to get together haha

Ohh Diana, I'm so sorry! Hugs to you my friend. How tragic :(

LadyIsadora, I hope Cynthia can help you with Elvira. She is such a sweet duck. That makes me sad.

Birdman, congrats on the new egg.

So just curious, is anyone else here in the 0 eggs club? Gonna be a rough winter.

Ohh Diana, I'm so sorry! Hugs to you my friend. How tragic :(

LadyIsadora, I hope Cynthia can help you with Elvira. She is such a sweet duck. That makes me sad.

Birdman, congrats on the new egg.

So just curious, is anyone else here in the 0 eggs club? Gonna be a rough winter.

Hoo Hah. I am in the zero egg club... For me irbid a combination of less light and molting. I think I will add supplemental lighting this week to try and coax out a few more huevos. :)
Yes, Diana, so sorry to hear about your little angel. Condolences to you and yours.

Well at least I know I'm not the only one! Thanks, Ace. I'm not sure if I want to do a light or not. The two girls that will be staying with me through the winter are almost 4 years old already.

Boy that's weird to think about...... Two chickens and a rooster for me. :/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom