Utah!

I need to find a home for 3 FBCM roos. These are 12 weeks old.

This is roo X, he is the last roo from my previous rooster.

This is roo 54, he is from a breeder in Texas.

And last but not least is roo 55, also from a breeder in Texas.

Sorry for the messy garage, I have been busy building a new coop for my Marans.

Last edited:
I have two more from that group, Lpeaslee. Ha ha Still makes me laugh. My little hen from you is a pretty girl though. The boys aren't too big yet, but they will be going into the pot next weekend. Chicken broth = the medicine of the ages.

I have two more from that group, Lpeaslee. Ha ha Still makes me laugh. My little hen from you is a pretty girl though. The boys aren't too big yet, but they will be going into the pot next weekend. Chicken broth = the medicine of the ages.
I processed 3 last weekend, they didn't have much meat on them. You may want wait a bit longer.

I have a beautiful splash cockerel I am selling. He is going to be gorgeos! He is one from my eggs that I won during the a hatch a long. If anyone is wanting new genes in their lines, this would be a good one. He is a guy here on BYC, of course. And, is known for his egg color in shows. He is in GA.
Asking 10 for this little guy. If anyone wants photos, I can get some tomorrow.

Hey... I may be attempting to get some welsh harlequin ducklings...but to get a good deal, I have to get all 10... and I have one other looking for a pair or trio, and I'd be interested in two or three, so that would leave 4 - 6 if someone would like to also go in on them? They are unsexed (however if you're planning on hatching them you can sex them up to 3 days old by beak color). I'm going to morgan to get them. I likely will not be able to deliver them anywhere as my husband is on call with work today, and really shouldn't be leaving the house lol. This is mostly just talk at the moment, because my husband doesn't want me stuck with 7 ducklings ;) . ... but if there is any interest, i need to act fast.

edit: I think I've got it figured out with homes... :D thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom