Utah!

Where are you?
I need to speak to my husband first to make sure and I won't buy a 11 month old Orp.but I will give it a good home. I don't need the EE unless you would feel better about them going together. I will quarantine her/them for a few weeks alone and then if they stay healthy I will put them alongside my flock till they can safely be added in. I have 7 hens right now and like Orps. well enough to take her in. (I have 2 B.O.s one is my fav. hen). If you don't find someone to buy her check back in with me.

Got some chicks that need homes. Just got a job in West Jordan and haven't found a place to live where I can keep them.

Golden-laced Wyandotte pair, isbar pair, crested cream legbar pair- $20 each pair
Buff Orpington pullet $5

Also have a blue ameraucana cockerel and an extra isbar cockerel-free
Located in North Logan.

All are 2-3 months old

Well, I had to go ahead and put the cochin up on ksl. Not sure if it will sell, but need to get my bantams placed soon.

I've had a leghorn or two with them, I just take care of them. You have to have the right tools for it. They actually heal up pretty quick once done. :) I will see if I can find a video for you. You have to have the stomach for it. Doesn't bother me to do it.

Here is my favorite. Chicken Chick was even surprised at how big this one was! They are usually a lot smaller. Always a plug though.

Last edited:
I've had a leghorn or two with them, I just take care of them.  You have to have the right tools for it.  They actually heal up pretty quick once done.  :)  I will see if I can find a video for you.  You have to have the stomach for it.   Doesn't bother me to do it. 

Here is my favorite.  Chicken Chick was even surprised at how big this one was!   They are usually a lot smaller.  Always a plug though.

Where can you get the tools? thank you!

Back
Top Bottom