Valbazen de-worming question....

Yes 1/2 ml  or 1/2 cc is .5 ml. Shake the Valbazen bottle well each time you get a dose, since it is a suspension.

I can give them this orally correct. I cant find a 1cc syringe would 3cc syringe be ok or do you think it would be to big

I have used the larger ones.

-Kathy

This might be a silly post I'm new to chickens my 5 pullets, 3 are 8 weeks, 1 is 11 weeks, and the other about 21 weeks are on corid right now they've been on it for 3 days now. My 11 week old was having watery poops and yesterday i noticed the little ones are pooping red tinged. They all are eating drinking fine. I was going to wait till after they finish the corid to do the dewormers is that okay

This might be a silly post I'm new to chickens my 5 pullets, 3 are 8 weeks, 1 is 11 weeks, and the other about 21 weeks are on corid right now they've been on it for 3 days now. My 11 week old was having watery poops and yesterday i noticed the little ones are pooping red tinged. They all are eating drinking fine. I was going to wait till after they finish the corid to do the dewormers is that okay

I don't use Valbazen, I use Safeguard and I have used Safeguard while treating with Corid. My best guess is that you could use corid and valbezen together since neither list the other as a drug interactions.

-Kathy

This might be another silly question. I have been using the Corid in my chics water, this is day 4. I mix the recommended 1.5 tsp in a gallon water. I only have 5 birds total so they don't ever finish the gallon. In fact all of them together probably don't even drink 1/3 of that in a day. My question is are they getting enough of the Corid?

This might be another silly question. I have been using the Corid in my chics water, this is day 4. I mix the recommended 1.5 tsp in a gallon water. I only have 5 birds total so they don't ever finish the gallon. In fact all of them together probably don't even drink 1/3 of that in a day. My question is are they getting enough of the Corid?
Yes, if they are drinking normally. You can make smaller amounts with the same concentration.

Back
Top Bottom