Valentines Day Hatch-A-Long 2016

Sorry Russ. I prefer anonymity on here so I just go by Friday.
smile.png

Oh, wow, sorry, didn't mean to infer anything, Friday is great.

Ok. It looks like my eggs should hatch 2-3 days before Valentine's Day. I was a little off on my timing.
1f602.png
1f602.png
I'm being very good and staying away from my eggs for the next few days but man I want to candle and check the air cell progress because that humidity gauge is not working.
1f625.png
I HATE COLD/FLU SEASON!

Ok. It looks like my eggs should hatch 2-3 days before Valentine's Day. I was a little off on my timing.
1f602.png
1f602.png
I'm being very good and staying away from my eggs for the next few days but man I want to candle and check the air cell progress because that humidity gauge is not working.
1f625.png
I HATE COLD/FLU SEASON!

Weighing is a far more reliable test. 0.67% per day of original weight, that's your weight loss target.

Last edited:
I set eggs late on 25/01 (UK time), making day 21; 15/ 02. Maybe I'll have some early birds for Valentine's Day. I set 12 Light Sussex from two sources, both posted. I have just candled (day 7) there are 7 clearly developing, and I left a few probable clears in just in case.

Weighing is a far more reliable test. 0.67% per day of original weight, that's your weight loss target.

I'm still not positive on the wieght thing. I am going to research but with my having a bad cold right now I'm not touching them. Last time I checked they looked good. Maybe a few non fertiles but I won't pull any until at least day 10 unless a clear blood ring (1so far on day 5). Any suggestions are gladly welcome. This is the first time my humidity gauge was off.

Back
Top Bottom