Valentine's Day Hatch

Quote:
I'm lucky too. I don't think he understands it, nor does he want to, but he's very supportive... especially at 5 AM when the ducklings are screaming to have more food and he only went to bed a few hours prior. He's also been looking for poopy butt on the chicks and has even held the little runty chick I have now near some food mixed with water and tapped his finger into it to get her to eat.

love.gif

...I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with him, because no one is this fantastic. So far, he's been good at hiding his dirty secret.

I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU TWO!! Rub in in why don't you! Just rub it in!!

Quote:
droolin.gif

So... in about 6 months I'll be looking for the monthly swap to sign up and
fl.gif
to get you!

The swaps sound like such fun I can't wait to have eggs to swap
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
Some of my Large Fowl will be laying eggs in a couple of Months though
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
D-eggo my roo is getting soooo pretty and large I bet he's getting ready tooo
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
They are so "pretty in pink!" I am
droolin.gif

The egg carton is the turqoise one and I need a color to separate the eggs out. I wish I had the right color yellow. That would have shown how truly pretty they are
hugs.gif
love.gif
I had a lady over to buy some pullets the other day and she got a silkie and a splash marans but she really wanted a bantam ameraucana sooo
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
I wasn't really going to do bantams but living near the city there are people with small yards that would rather have the smaller chicklets
gig.gif
I am going to get some of his mottled houdans next week and in late Jan I will be getting some of dick hortsmans bantam silver laced polish
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
The grab bag eggs from the macullom ranch look like a good way to get a variety of bantams as well
love.gif
hugs.gif

gig.gif

I have 2 dozen coming from Dick at the end of the month. I ordered them a LONG time ago. I have cochin and polish coming!

We have another prize. Anderson8505 has said she would sponsor a contest. We are working out the details of the contest, but her prize is...... Drum Roll Please

The contest will be an all audience appropriate picture of your rooster courting his ladies.

6 Month GFM offered by Anderson8505. Thanks Patty. You're great.

Last edited:
Quote:
The egg carton is the turqoise one and I need a color to separate the eggs out. I wish I had the right color yellow. That would have shown how truly pretty they are
hugs.gif
love.gif
I had a lady over to buy some pullets the other day and she got a silkie and a splash marans but she really wanted a bantam ameraucana sooo
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
I wasn't really going to do bantams but living near the city there are people with small yards that would rather have the smaller chicklets
gig.gif
I am going to get some of his mottled houdans next week and in late Jan I will be getting some of dick hortsmans bantam silver laced polish
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
The grab bag eggs from the macullom ranch look like a good way to get a variety of bantams as well
love.gif
hugs.gif

gig.gif

I have 2 dozen coming from Dick at the end of the month. I ordered them a LONG time ago. I have cochin and polish coming!

I ordered mine from dick awhile ago too
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
His are worth the wait though
gig.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom