Valentine's Day Hatch

Quote:
Jealous
droolin.gif

LOL im so excited! My last hatch failed to hatch due to humidity(i assume) but im going to add something to measure humidity. I will set on the 25th right? I will probably put a dozen or so in.

I need to double check but I thought it was 24 January 2012. It'll be a bit before I repost. I'm just leaving work.

Quote:
Jealous
droolin.gif

LOL im so excited! My last hatch failed to hatch due to humidity(i assume) but im going to add something to measure humidity. I will set on the 25th right? I will probably put a dozen or so in.

I have two dozen of Brent's - Danny39 - beauties incubating now! Everytime I have some one over to see the chicklets they always point to my Blue Laced Reds and fuss over them
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Quote:

I have two dozen of Brent's - Danny39 - beauties incubating now! Everytime I have some one over to see the chicklets they always point to my Blue Laced Reds and fuss over them
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I know people are like those are very pretty chickens!!! I love my BLRWS! I have a pretty good flock, and i own 2 cockerels and 7 pullets. My last hatch had 3 fully developed chicks and they hadn't gotten in the air sac and hadn't absorbed the yolk. I didn't measure humidity(big mistake) and i hatched turkeys and the same thing happened. I'm going to get something to measure humidity.

New contest!!

Post a picture on the thread of a rooster in “courting” action, not mating, courting. You must take the picture to be eligible. Begin posting photos on the thread January 24. Contest ends February 14, 11:59:59 EST.
No photoshopping, etc.
*OPEN TO HATCHERS AND NON-HATCHERS ALIKE*
Only one entry (one photo) per BYC member.
anderson8505 will post photos on a separate page https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/vie … er-contest and judge the winner. Winner will be posted on the thread on February 16, 2012.
Prize: 6 month GFM from anderson8505.

Well since febuary 14th aka valentines day is my birthday I guess I have to join... well at least thats what I will tell my parents.

Quote:
Can he reserve a space for me, too?

We can all go to San Chicken together.

Yes indeed! He is NOT a fan of my hobby! I have some skills at sneaking eggs into the house and waiting till he's distracted before I put them in the bator! I even got a incubator #2 as an excuse to hatch pheasants for his friend, then said NO when he informed me they would be dog training tools!! Now it just feeds my obsession MORE!!

My DH quit complaining when I showed him this
lol.png
It could be a LOT worse!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=387189&p=3

Quote:
Yes indeed! He is NOT a fan of my hobby! I have some skills at sneaking eggs into the house and waiting till he's distracted before I put them in the bator! I even got a incubator #2 as an excuse to hatch pheasants for his friend, then said NO when he informed me they would be dog training tools!! Now it just feeds my obsession MORE!!

My DH quit complaining when I showed him this
lol.png
It could be a LOT worse!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=387189&p=3

That's funny!!
gig.gif
let's just say I am NOT equipped well enough to do that type of incubation!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom