gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif

.....neighbor's cat.

Quote:
If you are running a contest, please check and see that I have everything correct. We are still looking for a contest for week 3. Anybody?

Hey, do you hav to be 18 to participate in the Valentine's hatch?

How do you enter?

Do you sign up or something?

Coz i'd like to participate as well. I'm going to be hatching out like 50 or so eggs, if they're fertile and to se if my incubators will work b4 I get any important eggs.

And if there's a maximum limit, could anyone tell me?

My biggest problem, is that I can never get rid of what I hatch. Is 2 bucks a piece for st. run chicks too much? And then I loose a few, and I'm stuck with a bunch of roosters I can't get rid of bc the only reason ppl buy them is for dinner... and they think 8 or 10 bucks for an adult rooster is too much.

Okz, I'll stop writing there. I'm probably annoying some people with my idiotic-ness. Sorry...

Quote:
Never heard of an age limit yet, can't think why they would start one.
hu.gif

How do you enter?

I think there will be a spreadsheet we will have to sign up through. I'm sure they will make the spreadsheet link very prominent when the time comes.
Do you sign up or something?

see above
Coz i'd like to participate as well. I'm going to be hatching out like 50 or so eggs, if they're fertile and to se if my incubators will work b4 I get any important eggs.

ya.gif
the more the merrier!!!
And if there's a maximum limit, could anyone tell me?

that my dear, is what parents are for.
My biggest problem, is that I can never get rid of what I hatch. Is 2 bucks a piece for st. run chicks too much? And then I loose a few, and I'm stuck with a bunch of roosters I can't get rid of bc the only reason ppl buy them is for dinner... and they think 8 or 10 bucks for an adult rooster is too much.

I just sold 12 large fowl mutt chicks for $2 each. That is a fair price out of the incubator. Would charge at least $3 when they are one month old. If my chicks were pure enough to give them a breed name, I'd probably have asked at least $2.50. The backyard chicken movement is taking off, I know quite a few people who kinda want chicks but haven't got their feet wet yet. With the economy the way it is, I expect more people to want the stability of having food production in their backyard. But you need to know your local economy, if you can, see what your parents or a teacher in school thinks. Might make a fun essay.
wink.png

Okz, I'll stop writing there. I'm probably annoying some people with my idiotic-ness. Sorry...

bah, your fine. Sometimes we say too much, sometimes we don't say enough. It all evens out eventually.
wink.png
(well, that's my hope!)​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom