Valentine's Day Hatch

Today I figured out where my free rangin' brats were hiding their eggs.
celebrate.gif
Was beginning to get worried about the lack of eggs in the next boxes. Brats! Bet the local egg stealer is not going to be happy tonight. Last week it stole golf balls.
roll.png

Funny, I had some golf balls stolen too. It never came back after that, I figure it either broke it's teeth or came darn close! :lol:
(Or momma cat got it as I'm pretty sure my thief was a rat.)

I would like to join the Valentine's day hatch also. I'm going to be setting about 80 eggs. Mostley EE's, but also Ameracuana, and Orps

I am definitely going to have a valentine's day hatch. Nothing more amazing than baby chicks! To me, it is just a day though.

I have a dozen ducks eggs in the incubator already, which will hatch a few days prior to V day. But I am going to set some chicken eggs on the right day to hatch!

I set 7 turkey eggs and 3 chicken egg today, I am hatching for a friend. I will add a few of mine on set day here. I didn't want her eggs sitting around that long.

I can't remember if I said I was going to join or not, but i amz~

I just hve ta snag some eggs away from my mom but in just 3 days my girls wnt from having 6 a day to over 18! Isn't that awesome? They only had like 10 yesterday. Biiig jump.

I put in 32 eggs yesterday, a lil' too late for the GHD hatch. Sadness! But I had to fix my temp(still doesn't stay constant).

Back
Top Bottom