Valentine's Day Hatch

I had the incorrect link for sign ups. If you signed up already, if you are able to, would you do it again? If not, I'll transfer data.
Thanks,
Jim

Worked great
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
Come on 4:00 o'clock
hugs.gif
love.gif

Wait... how do you sign up!? I've been saving eggs for the last ten days, picking the best-of-the-best and almost have 50. Might by the end of today. Can... anyone post a link?? Pleeeeease? I may cry if ya don't...

But if not... oh-well. Sucks 4 me, huh? Gotta take some pictures~

I've been saving eggs for over a week now, awaiting this hatch, but right now I'm battling out the fam to actually be ABLE to incubate the eggs.

fl.gif

I get home at 4:30 and first thing I am going to do is set my eggs!!!
celebrate.gif
Thankfully my others arrived today so I have enough, YAY!!! I'm not sure how many I am going to set yet though so I will fill in the sign up sheet after I set them if thats ok?!?!

Can... anyone post a link?? Pleeeeease? I may cry if ya don't...
But if not... oh-well. Sucks 4 me, huh?

kellyn, I know you're a youngster, but you might want to work on being a bit more optimistic (based on this and some of your other posts). If you're just being dramatic...........that's different, no problem and have fun with it.

Anyway, here's the link for you, it was in post #1 at the start of the thread. Good luck in your hatch.
http://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mkey=dEwxWFVZMVFkbmVNYmg4UW5oeTZ0V2c6MQ#gid=0

Deb

Quote:

kellyn, I know you're a youngster, but you might want to work on being a bit more optimistic (based on this and some of your other posts). If you're just being dramatic...........that's different, no problem and have fun with it.

Anyway, here's the link for you, it was in post #1 at the start of the thread. Good luck in your hatch.
http://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mkey=dEwxWFVZMVFkbmVNYmg4UW5oeTZ0V2c6MQ#gid=0

Deb
Sorry! I wasn't trying to be dramatic... and now that I read my post, I sounded kinds stupid, huh? But thank you for telling me how to sign up for the hatch... I'm not gifted in the talent of internet. Y'all can probably tell from how many spelling and grammatical errors I make. I sat 45 eggs, last night actualy bc my hatches are usually late due to my incubator not mantaining constant temperatures. It's 101* now, and goes btwn 97 and 104. My best luck on LF was 6/18 chickens and 1/3 ducks. I actually have about <80 chicken eggs in, 45 for VTD, and the rest for GHD. Whiiich, I putin 2 days late... anyone know if you were supposed to sign up for the Groung Hog's Day hatch? Has anyone here ever used save-a-chick vitamins? If not, it's the best thing ever! I had only 1 casualty last year, when I usually have several. It's awesome and works well best for chick in stressful times. TSC usually has it. It's 1.99 for 3 packets.

Sorry! I wasn't trying to be dramatic... and now that I read my post, I sounded kinds stupid, huh? But thank you for telling me how to sign up for the hatch... I'm not gifted in the talent of internet. Y'all can probably tell from how many spelling and grammatical errors I make.

Not a problem, just don't be so hard on yourself. I'm a mother!

Deb

Oh! There is a sign up?? Hee hee, guess I missed that part, which is good cuz I'm not planning to set a bunch, just whatever I got from yesterday and today. I'm up to 8. I'll go overboard on the next hatch.
tongue.png

Guess I'll sign up the next time I'm on the computer.

Back
Top Bottom