Valentine's Day Hatch

Caption Contest for NoteCards
Prize: A Box of 16 Country Themed Note Cards With Matching Envelopes
Rules: Post a Funny Chicken Themed Pic with A Funny Caption - Family Friendly Of Course
Votes Will Be From the Group After All Pics Have Been Submitted. Deadline for Posting the Pics is Feb 12, 2012 Voting Will Be From Feb 13 - 14, 2012

Prize

Example

I think this is the thread that I talked about my "other" hatch. So here is his update, Fella.

Now if I only I could have gotten a chicken in the shot, I could have entered it as my video!

Deb

I think this is the thread that I talked about my "other" hatch. So here is his update, Fella.

Now if I only I could have gotten a chicken in the shot, I could have entered it as my video!

Deb

Ohhhhh Myyyyyy that couldn't be sweeter or more precious
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Haha, y'all don't feel bad! 6 years ago I started out with 10 hens and now:
68 adult chickens, 13 three week olds, 5 eight week olds.
10 adult ducks and 4 <8 week olds.
15 adult Coturnix quail, 6 <5 week olds.
65 button quail.
8 guineas.
1 turkey.
I think that's it. Aaaand I'm preeetty sure I'm youner than evryone else on here, and I have the largest population in my area, perhapse he entire county. I dunno...
AND I'M HATCHING MOOOORE!!!

WOW
ep.gif
that is a LOT of birds! I've been going with the 50 chicken rule but I see that you far past exeded that lol. Props to you for being able to handle that much
thumbsup.gif
but how in the heck do you feed all of them!?!............................anyways, my eggs finaly came today so I'l be setting tomoro morning(kinda late I nowe) Happy Incubating everybody!

Debs_Flock - He couldn't be more adorable....and that tail...just like a dog.
x2! There is someone here who has the same kind of sheep, and wants to trade 4 of her lambs for my Sportsman incubator that I have been trying to sell. I do would love to have them, but I will have to get my parents permission. I am going to wait to ask again in April when get the fencing done for the cows. :fl

Back
Top Bottom