lol,
lau.gif
I know when I put them side by side I was like WOW
th.gif
I don't know how people can look so much like chickens,
gig.gif
I'm loving the look alike pics!
love.gif

Cute silkie! But I think that ugly scowling woman looks more like a dead large mouth bass... it's an insult to the chickie! Lololololol!!!!!~~~

Haha, wasn't trying to be mean... it's cute~ =]

I agree, lol
gig.gif
but in the pic they looked so much alike, I will have to post some more pics of my silkies, they are wayyy cuteer than her I 100% agree!

I have got to stop returning to the beginning of the celeb chicken photos, scrolling through and chuckling to myself.

Boyfriend finally saw the duck brooder DIRTY this evening (well actually first he smelled it). I had got home an hour before him and shoveled out the chicken coop (snow) before coming inside to deal with the noxious (but loveable) duck monsters - so normally they're clean by the time he gets home and soaking upstairs in the tub - he gets to hear secondhand from me how filthy they are. Not today. It had been approx 12 hours since I had cleaned it earlier this morning... he thinks we really need to get dem duckies outside ASAP.

So I find this on Craigslist ... think we're gunna go pick it up, at least as a quick fix until spring thaw comes and we can build them something a bit more permanent. Anyone with ducks have any last minute DON'T GET THAT BECAUSE... thoughts?

http://maine.craigslist.org/grd/2803621144.html

I have got to stop returning to the beginning of the celeb chicken photos, scrolling through and chuckling to myself.

Boyfriend finally saw the duck brooder DIRTY this evening (well actually first he smelled it). I had got home an hour before him and shoveled out the chicken coop (snow) before coming inside to deal with the noxious (but loveable) duck monsters - so normally they're clean by the time he gets home and soaking upstairs in the tub - he gets to hear secondhand from me how filthy they are. Not today. It had been approx 12 hours since I had cleaned it earlier this morning... he thinks we really need to get dem duckies outside ASAP.

So I find this on Craigslist ... think we're gunna go pick it up, at least as a quick fix until spring thaw comes and we can build them something a bit more permanent. Anyone with ducks have any last minute DON'T GET THAT BECAUSE... thoughts?

http://maine.craigslist.org/grd/2803621144.html
PERFECT !!! Go for it. !

Thanks. They're not completely feathered out yet, but most of the way there. It should be above freezing this weekend during the day, so even if I can get them outside for a few hours a day it'll be worth it - they should be fully feathered in another week or so (they're 5 weeks old). I know the dog house will be too small for the lot of them, but I also have a small 3x3 enclosure from my old call ducks that I could use along with it.

I love these guys but what a mess.

Quote:

lol,
lau.gif
I know when I put them side by side I was like WOW
th.gif
I don't know how people can look so much like chickens,
gig.gif
I'm loving the look alike pics!
love.gif
Cute silkie! But I think that ugly scowling woman looks more like a dead large mouth bass... it's an insult to the chickie! Lololololol!!!!!~~~ Haha, wasn't trying to be mean... it's cute~ =]

Back
Top Bottom