Valentine's Day Hatch

I also am limited now to my time on here due to the phone thing as well. Work has really become boring
hit.gif
I so miss all BYC friends!!

I also am limited now to my time on here due to the phone thing as well. Work has really become boring
hit.gif
I so miss all BYC friends!!

X 2 I feel so out of the loop. Even when I read the posts, I want to reply, but am unable to do it. The only reason that I am on right now is I have Parent/Teacher Conferences tonight. I teach upper level classes with the exception of one so I do not have hardly any parents stopping in. Those that do stop in I don't need to see anyways. I am trying to stay awake right now.

i came home to 8 chicks!
wee.gif

i really appreciate all your ideas about dividers. believe me, i'm taking notes for my next hatch!
you all are the best source of information so please tell me how high is too high for humidity during lockdown? mine is at 78%

Sorry I've been absent from this group as well. I'm in a time warp, trying to learn the new system and having to spend an hour each auction posting, and computers crashing...And then have had bacterial pneumonia since early Dec. even went out of state for cure/analysis but unfortunately came home with it... .Just too much!!! I'm going to candle tomorrow hopefully all is progressing well, We're getting close!!!!!!

Looks like early spring down here, but some poor fruit trees and bushes may suffer terribly with upcoming freeze this weekend... Well happy hatching to all. Have a wonderful weekend and Valentine's day........

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, here's my poem entry.

There is a young roo in my flock
He really can make the hens squawk
They scratch and they peck
Give him no respect
He approaches and they all scream “Bwwock”

The roo is known by his name, which is Earl
He runs through the flock with a swirl
He has the neck of a giraffe
The pullets all laugh
He cries “Give me a break, I’m a Showgirl”