Valentine's Day Hatch

I locked down last night since I am a day behind.. Nothing here yet, but wasn't expecting anything. :p I removed MOST of the tape from 'cracky egg', just left what was right on top of the crack. Let's hope that chickie decides to pip where there's no tape (assuming chickie WILL pip). :) The cracked area is right on top of the aircell so if I remove it all we may end up with shrinkwrappage - and it's not in the usual pip spot so there's a chance! :)

When I woke up this morning 2 more had hatched, so 3 silkies so far,
celebrate.gif
4 more have pipped!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
I wasn't expecting them early but actually I'm glad they did because my DH grandfather passed away Sunday, rip, and we have to go out of town tomorrow to Alabama for the funeral.

Congrats on the new fuzzies!!!
celebrate.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
our bantams (we have learned) usually start pipping on day19! sometimes day 20 but tey are consitantly early...I wish my Valentines babies would do SOMETHING! A pip would be great! Sigh.
fl.gif
So sorry about your DH Granddad.
When I woke up this morning 2 more had hatched, so 3 silkies so far,
celebrate.gif
4 more have pipped!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
I wasn't expecting them early but actually I'm glad they did because my DH grandfather passed away Sunday, rip, and we have to go out of town tomorrow to Alabama for the funeral.

Thank you!!!
D.gif
On my last hatch with silkies they hatched on day 20 too, I guess since they are smaller they can sometimes hatch sooner?!?
idunno.gif
Hope you get some movement soon!
fl.gif
Here's some good hatch vibes for your eggs!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Congrats on the new fuzzies!!!
celebrate.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
our bantams (we have learned) usually start pipping on day19! sometimes day 20 but tey are consitantly early...I wish my Valentines babies would do SOMETHING! A pip would be great! Sigh.
fl.gif
So sorry about your DH Granddad.

Silkymom, sorry for your alls loss
hugs.gif

I have 1 silkie out. 9catz you have a grandchick!!
jumpy.gif
Its a little silkie, it hasn't dried yet, I can see a few light feathers on it, but its mostly black. 1 more of yours has pipped. 2 ameraucanas and 1 maran have pips (that I can see) I didn't have enough room in the bator to put egg cartons so I can't see most of them all the way around
barnie.gif

Thanks! I need them,still no pips! I'm gonna quit looking! I will not check the bator,I will NOT CECK THE BATOR!!!!!!
th.gif

Thank you!!!
D.gif
On my last hatch with silkies they hatched on day 20 too, I guess since they are smaller they can sometimes hatch sooner?!?
idunno.gif
Hope you get some movement soon!
fl.gif
Here's some good hatch vibes for your eggs!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I'm up ot 8 Ameracaunas! 3 eggs left, 2 of the 3 are pipped!

That's not counting my Silver Dorkings that are actually due to hatch tomorrow!

Thank you,
hugs.gif

Glad yours are hatching too!!! My bator was the same way when I went in lockdown, I moved the Dom and cochins you gave me from the LG because the R-com is so much better and I finally had room, but no room for cartons, so I'm not sure who's silkies are hatching because I can't see all the way around them either, I tried to keep them seperate so I would know but when I woke up to 3 chicks this morning, the eggs were all moved around, lol, so now I have no idea?!!?
Silkymom, sorry for your alls loss
hugs.gif

I have 1 silkie out. 9catz you have a grandchick!!
jumpy.gif
Its a little silkie, it hasn't dried yet, I can see a few light feathers on it, but its mostly black. 1 more of yours has pipped. 2 ameraucanas and 1 maran have pips (that I can see) I didn't have enough room in the bator to put egg cartons so I can't see most of them all the way around
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom