Valentine's Day Hatch

I have 6 chicks out! 1 has a eyeball out of place and its eyelid is fused on that side. I put a pic of it on my page. I can't put pics on here because I take all of mine on my phone. You can go to my page under my gallery pics and see it. Poor little Ameraucana
sad.png
I hope it will be ok with just one eye?? anyone else experienced this before??

FINALLY after this wait I hear a peep!!

I'm sitting here, drawing something on the computer, and I hear this weird peep peep peep, and I'm thinking - "What was that? Sounded like a puppy whining, wait, we don't - Oh my gosh!!!"
lau.gif

I've hatched a lot of chicks before but this time y'all are making me impatient, so when it finally happens, I get kinda startled.
lol.png

I have 6 chicks out! 1 has a eyeball out of place and its eyelid is fused on that side. I put a pic of it on my page. I can't put pics on here because I take all of mine on my phone. You can go to my page under my gallery pics and see it. Poor little Ameraucana
sad.png
I hope it will be ok with just one eye?? anyone else experienced this before??

It's a pretty bright image - Is it fused as it glued shut or is it permanently shut?

If it's just glued shut, and feels kinda hard or dry, try rubbing warm water over it, gently though, to get it to open. If it seems permanent, I'm sorry, I'd see how it goes for a day and if no better, I'd have to do the deed.

It seems fused competely shut. I tried to open it but it wont open. I don't think the eyelid would be in the right place even if it did open.

awwwww so cute fuzzy butts. l hope mine make it this time. may I ask if anyone hatching washes their eggs before incubating them and where is a good place to go and look at different types of bators ?

Back
Top Bottom