Valentine's Day Hatch

Who was the first to 28 today for Shelly's contest?

Me, me me,
big_smile.png

Deb

Terrible frankly! One barred rock has hatched and one of ours from here...NONE of the iowa blues or iowa/ee's or our other one or the one other barred rock egg...so far out of 9 in lockdown only two have hatched....
hit.gif
We did get one olive egger! Looks like his Maran Daddy! How are are our eggs to you doing,they should look like this one! Mostly...

How are your swap eggs doing?

Finaly! Out of only eight eggs from 27 that made it to lockdown, I hear peeps in two. An Australorp, and one om my mutts. To the looks of it, most of everybody is already done hatching lol
jumpy.gif
For me, day 21 is tomoro(Wednesday) but I usualy have most hatched by now, Dont know why it took til day 20 just to hear a peep
idunno.gif
but now that I got them, I wont compalin
fl.gif
. Happy Valentines day! Post pics guys!

Terrible frankly! One barred rock has hatched and one of ours from here...NONE of the iowa blues or iowa/ee's or our other one or the one other barred rock egg...so far out of 9 in lockdown only two have hatched....
hit.gif
We did get one olive egger! Looks like his Maran Daddy! How are are our eggs to you doing,they should look like this one! Mostly...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't tell what's hatched right now and what's left because my bator is crammed with chicks. I think 9 have hatched though, so that leaves 15 left to hatch. I have a lot of cute chicks in there, but they're going to have to wait until 5 PM today to be rescued to the brooder.

As of this morning we have had 34 out of 50 hatch and more on the way, mostly a mix of welsummers from Lucky and barrred rock of mine , I seen a couple of Mr Heinz Cochin's and I think maybe a red Sussex or two from Shelly.

Back
Top Bottom