Violetsfeathers Flock

3 eggs have hatched and one more has pipped!

This ones name is Pecan

And this is Almond!

These two don't have names

Thanks!

Pecan (youngest) and Almond (oldest) they are a day apart with these two born in between:

They still don't have names, I think one is a boy and one is a girl, ideas?

The two black chicks are growing, they all are. One of them is nigh and muscular with tiny wing feathers and a bigger comb, boy. The other has more wing feathers and is skinnier, girl.
I think I will name the girl Night, what names go with night for the boy? Any ideas? I was thinking maybe Hawk.

I like Night for the girl! For the boy, maybe another name related to night? For example, 'Mani' was the norse god of the moon, and 'Erebus' was the roman god of darkness. But then, I like mythological names. It amuses me to give them to my silly birds.
smile.png

Yah, something related to night. But I believe in the one true God and don't think it would be a good idea to name my chickens after gods.

Something like dark, comet, or Galaxy.

Yah, something related to night. But I believe in the one true God and don't think it would be a good idea to name my chickens after gods.

Something like dark, comet, or Galaxy.

I like Galaxy <3
You could also call him eclipse? Or something? I'm not too great with names our chickens are all named after foods and fruits xD

Back
Top Bottom