Virginia

WOW I went from not working for a year to working 50+ a week lol. I have missed being on here and talking to everyone BUT I am coming to Gilmanor today!! I will be the big guy with a Dirty Dick's Crab House shirt and a ACDC hat and yes I will have shorts on lol. And I will also be the one getting told NO the most lmao hope to see some of you soon

Are you going to be breeding the German line? I only had three to hatch :( so I am trying to get a few more to go with them so I can at least get some started by next spring.
Right now I will settle for some that are not from the GL.
If Cheapchickfarm will be bring some that's fine ,I will PM her ,if not I will get back with you.Just remember me when you get then going :)
I just hatched some Germans this week - ended up with 8. I bet I will have extra roos.
lol.png
If anyone needs one and can't get one today at the sale, I'm by Staunton and I'll probably pick my keeper around the end of the summer. ETA: I'll probably also have an extra Basque Hen roo, although he'll probably be an off-color. We'll see how they grow out!

I am soo jealous of those going to Gilmore today! I planned to, but now I am way too busy to make it. I hope someone plans to post pictures!
caf.gif

Last edited:
I just hatched some Germans this week - ended up with 8. I bet I will have extra roos.
lol.png
If anyone needs one and can't get one today at the sale, I'm by Staunton and I'll probably pick my keeper around the end of the summer. ETA: I'll probably also have an extra Basque Hen roo, although he'll probably be an off-color. We'll see how they grow out!

I am soo jealous of those going to Gilmore today! I planned to, but now I am way too busy to make it. I hope someone plans to post pictures!
caf.gif
I walked around Gilman's twice and could not find cheapchicks :( ..I asked a couple of people and had no luck at all . I did buy three baby calls though .Still my whole trip was to buy NH chicks .There was soo many people though ,it would have been easy enough to pass her by because she was blocked out of my veiw by the people.

It WAS packed!!! My first time there and I had NO idea it was such a big thing. Incredible! I was supposed to meet up with someone too, but never got connected. I did come home with 2 silver laced wyanadottes, 2 speckled sussex, 2 easter eggers, a wheaton maran and a black copper maran (may not have spelled those right...)
Soo excited and happy! My first chicks! Got them all settled into the brooder and then stood there for over an hour watching them sleep. LOL I'll have to post picts as soon as I can, I suspect (once I got a good, long look at them all) that I might have 2 roos....)

I walked around Gilman's twice and could not find cheapchicks :( ..I asked a couple of people and had no luck at all . I did buy three baby calls though .Still my whole trip was to buy NH chicks .There was soo many people though ,it would have been easy enough to pass her by because she was blocked out of my veiw by the people.
She was up toward the front up the middle row. There was a tent with Cheapchicks farm sign next to it.

It WAS packed!!! My first time there and I had NO idea it was such a big thing.

It was my 1st time also I will be going back in the fall, and I was looking for you lol. I told my wife "let me know if you see a lady with red hair" and I never did lol.

I saw a lot of stuff I would like to have even some Bloodhound puppies awwwww wooooof wooof
lau.gif

It was my 1st time also I will be going back in the fall, and I was looking for you lol. I told my wife "let me know if you see a lady with red hair" and I never did lol.

I saw a lot of stuff I would like to have even some Bloodhound puppies awwwww wooooof wooof
lau.gif

THEY DO THIS AGAIN IN THE FALL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
yesss.gif

How could you miss me? Red hair, completely shell shocked look, BYC tee shirt... (o:
Would you believe that I've been down to the barn about 15 times today - just to open the brooder and whisper "Hi girls, how ya doin'? Everybody happy?" I really hope they're all girls....

What did you come home with? Did you see the pigs? OMG!

She was up toward the front up the middle row. There was a tent with Cheapchicks farm sign next to it.
That more or less explains it .That's where most of the crowd was .The front to the left where you enter .I never seen so many people in one place in my life :) .I passed my friend who set up three times and never saw her. I was right in front of her looking at lavender orpingtons( for her) as she couldn't leave her spot and we had planned it the day before.She didn't see me either so I don't feel so bad.My husband spotted her and that's how we were able to meet up yesterday.I had fun though :) It had to of been a great day for the sellers and Gilmans.

Back
Top Bottom