Virginia

Had a good day today. went this evening bought small used coop with 5 red sexlink hens that just started laying.

after I emailed you last time, I remembered I set a whole bunch of eggs... they're due the 18th. found some under a broody that are probably a week along also. disposed of all the Wyandotte and Orpington mutt eggs tho. if I hatched them all, I'd be overrun. LOL

also set another 9 sfh eggs too. oh yeah. plus the 30 sfh that leigh gave me. LOL

Sounds great. Let me know what pops out Friday.

We met in Rocky Mount, Franklin County Va Tractor Supply Co. chicken Swap meetup the 4th Saturday in June.

I am looking for the young couple that have Orpingtons and they said they wanted to start specializing in Phoenix Bantams and Calico Cochin Bantams. I looking to get out of the Phoenix Bantams and Calico Cochin Bantams and into the Orpingtons. All I remember about the couple is their daughter is named Phoenix and they had a Burgundy red SUV Mini Van. Please reply.

We met in Rocky Mount, Franklin County Va Tractor Supply Co. chicken Swap meetup the 4th Saturday in June.

I am looking for the young couple that have Orpingtons and they said they wanted to start specializing in Phoenix Bantams and Calico Cochin Bantams. I looking to get out of the Phoenix Bantams and Calico Cochin Bantams and into the Orpingtons. All I remember about the couple is their daughter is named Phoenix and they had a Burgundy red SUV Mini Van. Please reply.

I'm not that person, but would like to see pics of your cochins? lost most of my calico/mille girls this last spring and his one girl left is a bit ragged, to put it mildly. no wonder she stays broody. LOL even tho he's got 2 other different colored girls to keep him company right now.

and I have a pair of buff orp chicks available as well.

i'll be at the Roanoke swap with them this Saturday.

We got into buff orpingtons this spring. ours are 19 weeks right now, just waiting on them to start laying. we have 12 hens and 2 roosters.

I love my buff orpingtons so much that when a "chicken" person near me got back into chickens and picked up some blue orpingtons I called dibs on some chicks before they hatched:) I had to come do some research here though because the person he got them from says his have always bred true and always produce blue offspring. While I am not at the point of being able to pay what the other chicken guy paid for just two pullets alone I can definitely buy chicks at his price. Can't wait to see them grow up to be great layers.like the buffs.

Back
Top Bottom