Virginia

Wooot! Gilmanor!
wee.gif
thumbsup.gif
We're a comin too!!!
yippiechickie.gif

The TSC parkinglot Flock Swap in Roanoke will be this Saturday, 18 April. If anyone is coming what will you be bringing? I plan to bring English Orpingtons, English Orpington Bantams, Barred Rocks, French Marans, Leghorns, RIR, chicks, hens & roos.

I plan to take Chicken &/or rabbit hutch & pens to The TSC parkinglot Flock Swap in Roanoke on Saturday 16 May. Will there be anyone going to the Roanoke flock swap after the Gilmanor swap?

Last edited:
Question: 23 days ago I put 10 gamefowl eggs under Martha. 3 days ago they all hatched but one And I removed that egg this morning. This afternoon I counted the chicks three times and there are ten! Any ideas about this..?

The TSC parkinglot Flock Swap in Roanoke will be this Saturday, 18 April. If anyone is coming what will you be bringing? I plan to bring English Orpingtons, English Orpington Bantams, Barred Rocks, French Marans, Leghorns, RIR, chicks, hens & roos.

I plan to take Chicken &/or rabbit hutch & pens to The TSC parkinglot Flock Swap in Roanoke on Saturday 16 May. Will there be anyone going to the Roanoke flock swap after the Gilmanor swap?

if I have anything left over from Gilmanor I might...

if I have anything left over from Gilmanor I might...
hope all goes well for all at Gilmanor. I plan to sell all that I can this Saturday. I am not putting all my eggs in one basket. Bad weather has a way of keeping people away so I am hoping the weather is good for all there. It is a long drive that I just am not up to taking especially if I can buy and sell what ever I need locally. Roanoke is far enough away for me right now. Maybe next year I will try Gilmanor but I will have to plan way in advance. Good luck

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom