Virginia

Silver & goldenlaced wyandotte, cuckoo marans, brown leghorn & 1 buff. My rooster is a barred rock. I had a flock of Easter eggers several years ago, loved bringing in a basket full of green eggs. People I sold eggs to really got a kick out of them.

Hello all. :) I'm located just north of Charlottesville, Va. I have 6 laying hens
1f413.png

We live in Southampton County Virginia about 23 miles east of Emporia
My mother in law lives in Charlottesville . She used to be the mayor of Charlottesville many years ago
We have over a hundred birds including 8 roosters

Hello! I'm about 30 min. east of Charlottesville in Louisa County. I have Buckeyes, Dorking hens, and Brabanters. The Buckeyes started laying last week! One hen is almost daily! I can tell because she lays them behind the coop gate.

I also have Silver Appleyard Ducks and Drakes, about 18 weeks old. They are out in the orchard doing good things for the trees and to the bug population, I hope.

Welcome!!!
1f60a.png

Hello!  I'm about 30 min. east of Charlottesville in Louisa County.  I have Buckeyes, Dorking hens, and Brabanters.  The Buckeyes started laying last week!  One hen is almost daily!  I can tell because she lays them behind the coop gate. 

I also have Silver Appleyard Ducks and Drakes, about 18 weeks old.  They are out in the orchard doing good things for the trees and to the bug population, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom