Virginia

Anyone in SWVA or the NRV interested in a mini-flock? They all turned 1 y.o. on 4/11/17 but just don't fit into my breeding programs - we're selling off our LF to focus on our bantam rocks. NPIP. Located near Wytheville - would consider delivery within reason. $70.

2 Crested Cream Legbar
1 Buff Orpington
1 Sumatra
1 Ameraucana/Marans Olive Egger
1 Svart Hona (rooster)

Looking for Chicks near Big Stone Gap, Va.

Can't seem to find any near me.

I like Buff Orpingtons, Delawares, Olive and Easter eggers and maybe some sort of Top hat/Polish ???

Thanks

Looking for Chicks near Big Stone Gap, Va.

Can't seem to find any near me.

I like Buff Orpingtons, Delawares, Olive and Easter eggers and maybe some sort of Top hat/Polish ???

Thanks

Found some starters to my flock today so I'm no longer just an admirer. It's been close to 3 years since we had chickens so we are exited.

Gold Laced Wyandottes
Speckled Sussex
Dark Brahma

Found some starters to my flock today so I'm no longer just an admirer. It's been close to 3 years since we had chickens so we are exited.

Gold Laced Wyandottes
Speckled Sussex
Dark Brahma

Those are great breeds. I have Golden Laced Wyandottes and Speckled Sussex and have had a Light Brahma. I am sure you will enjoy them.

I had a light Brahma before but she wasn't very friendly. Hoping these Dark ones do better. Never had the others before.

My favorite is the Delawares. Still need to get some from somewhere. They use to use my doggy door when I had them before.

My light Brahma wasn't super friendly, but she was pretty and a good layer. My speckled Sussex are very friendly and curious, I bet you'll enjoy those.

I have Svart Hona hatching eggs for sale if anyone is interested. Local pickup only, Augusta County. I will also post in BST, but since it's local pickup I thought my fellow Virginians here should know. PM me if you are interested.

Breeding stock is from Orchard Hill Poultry and Cedar Crest Farms, both GFF and Ewe Crazy lines.

Back
Top Bottom