VR- Virtual Reality- Are You In or Out ?

are you ok with watching 3D movies?

one of my cousins can't watch 3D movies.. since he will start to get a headache after 10-15 minutes doesn't matter if it's passive or active 3d glasses

i think he's one of the fews

No haven't tried it properly yet, don't have a cardboard thing.

if you use the cardboard then it's too closse like using a vr headset

you can just use your mobile and hold it at a distant

for 360 view with 360 video .. you have to move the phone around

they have similar movies like this.. watch it on your phone like any other movies.. but move it around to turn the camera view :)

0.jpg

I don't really think you get the full experience doing that.. It doesn't really matter, I don't care about 360 view much anyway :p

I did watch one of those videos of what it's like to be a pig on a factory farm. Nearly threw up. Videos like that are why I stopped eating meat.

I did watch one of those videos of what it's like to be a pig on a factory farm. Nearly threw up. Videos like that are why I stopped eating meat.

i saw it first hand before.. it didn't really stop me from eating meat though

but i do give thanks before i eat and will finish whatever on my plate.. especially meats..

since if an animal died to feed me.. the least i can do is finish everything.. and not throw their meat in the garbage can because i couldn't finish everything

at least these videos taught us not to be wasteful..

This is why there's an obesity crisis, why so many people get heart disease and cancer, It's because western diets are so heavily based around animal products. Take care of yourself, all that meat isn't good for you.

And I'm not saying this to offend anyone or start an argument.

Back
Top Bottom