VR- Virtual Reality- Are You In or Out ?

:barnie  Nooooooooooooo I don't want to live among martians!! I don't want to live on a diet of only four different forms or vegetation! WHat about holidays?? Birthdays?? 

oh well. whatever. Just make sure the postcard is handwritten and waterproof 
You are extremely important to us. This is why we want to take care of you. All your unnesessary emotions will be removed before leaving the earth-base. There is no use for love or anger on mars. These will only cloud your vision and negatively impact your performance. There is no need for the postcard to be waterproof. Happy residents do not cry. Thank you for your co-operation.

Your face? hah! Take me to Mars :old

You are extremely important to us. This is why we want to take care of you. All your unnesessary emotions will be removed before leaving the earth-base. There is no use for love or anger on mars. These will only cloud your vision and negatively impact your performance. There is no need for the postcard to be waterproof. Happy residents do not cry. Thank you for your co-operation.
No, I don't intend to cry. As a matter of fact, I intend to celebrate the moment I lose visual on your face. I would like my postcard waterproof for the sake of posterity. Can I bring Uni with me?

No, I don't intend to cry. As a matter of fact, I intend to celebrate the moment I lose visual on your face. I would like my postcard waterproof for the sake of posterity. Can I bring Uni with me?

Please do not force us to remove your voice box as well. That really would make communication so much more difficult. There will be no time for celebrations. You cannot take an entire university with you into space.
Thank you for your co-operation.

Please do not force us to remove your voice box as well. That really would make communication so much more difficult. There will be no time for celebrations. You cannot take an entire university with you into space.
Thank you for your co-operation.
--_--

Yes and just think, you may be the first person to be eaten by a Martian or the first to catch some unknown new age disease! How exciting!
Yeah but first I'll make sure to send you the first disease samples directly to your personal address.

Back
Top Bottom