Want to get on list for 2015 peacock eggs

WE ARE GOING TO AUCTION TOMORROW....NEVER SAW PEACOCK COME THREW THERE BUT WOULD BE NICE JUST THIS ONE TIME...........IF SO SHE WILL BE COMING HOME WITH ME I DONT CARE WHAT COLOR SHE IS.........LMAOOOOOOOOO

holy hell................id be like a kid in candy store..............please peacock gods let someone bring a pea hen to auction tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to be a buzz kill, but be very careful buying at auction as you have no idea what diseases you might be bringing home with you, even if the bird looks 100% healthy.

-Kathy

very true i always treat them no mattter what first just to be safe

What auction are/did you go to today? Just curious, I have seen Peas for sale at Roots over in Lancaster, usually only IB's and the occasional white, but one year they had a stunning male there. Unfortunately I didn't have enough pens at that time, I have since concluded that he was a Spalding Silver Pied, just gorgeous markings.

What auction are/did you go to today? Just curious, I have seen Peas for sale at Roots over in Lancaster, usually only IB's and the occasional white, but one year they had a stunning male there. Unfortunately I didn't have enough pens at that time, I have since concluded that he was a Spalding Silver Pied, just gorgeous markings.

For a Spaulding Silver Pied I would make room in the bedroom.

we go to the one in lebenon at lebenon valley livestock every weds night at 7pm we want to go to roots on tuesday evening but its hard to make it there at 5pm

For a Spaulding Silver Pied I would make room in the bedroom.

You're too funny... Kinda the way I felt when someone offered to trade two chicks for their mature spalding hen.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom