Wanted: Hatching Eggs (Geese, Ducks, Peafowl)

CYGChickies

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 13, 2011
Hello everyone! I am planning a big Spring hatch and I'm wanting to get my planning done early so I'm wanting to get some Duck and Goose eggs if possible. I would like to set them on Valentine's Day and I don't know anyone personally that has waterfowl or peafowl so I'm reaching out to make some contacts. I have some favorite breeds I'd like to buy eggs of but I am open to some others as well.

Geese - African Grey, Sebastopol
Ducks - Swedish Black, Peking, Muscovy, Indian Runner, I'd be open to any other fairly docile colorful breed.

Any estimates would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

ETA: I've been informed that peafowl eggs won't be available that early.

CYG

Last edited:
I have African and Sebastopol Geese, Pekin, Muscovy, & Khaki Campbell ducks, Peafowl, a dozen varieties of Chickens, and 6 varieties of Turkeys. Not sure what I will have by Feb but last year (a very warm winter) we had turkey and pea eggs in late Jan though fertility wasn't great until March. Feel free to email me in Feb and I'll let you know what has started laying :)

Val

After I fill about 5 orders, I will have Buff Saddleback Pomeranian and Production Toulouse Goose hatching eggs available. I have a large photo album linked at the bottom of my post that has photos of my geese. PM me if you would be interested. My geese should be laying well by that point, as will most that live in the deep south. You may have trouble finding sources in more Northern regions that early: A lot of folks geese don't lay till March.

Just a note: CelticOaks, who answered above, tried Pomeranians and Sebestapols and found they don't mix. So if you are planning on multiple breeds make sure to find out if they get along. The Poms like pulling the curly feathers: They aren't mean, but they are just boogers that way!

I will have rouen, pekin, and fawn and white runner eggs, all birds will be in trio's in seperate pens starting jan 5 or so. let em know if your interested in anything.

interested in some saddlebacks ans toulous hatching eggs whenever they are ready. shipping to zipcode 14883. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom