Wanted to share pics of my baby chicks!

Recent pictures of my 'babies'. They are growing so fast and are all now happily living in their coop and pen.
love.gif

As I said in my other post...excuse the mud please. That is the only problem I have as of right now, the gate is a muddy mess and I'm trying to figure out what to put down. We've been getting a lot of rain.
th.gif

Oh and by the way...I know they look goofy hanging there,
roll.png
but if you're wondering about the little yellow trees...I read somewhere around here that the vanilla scented car fresheners helped keep flies at bay. I went to the store and got them. They seem to be working, it seems like I've not noticed hardly any flies since.

Recent pictures of my 'babies'. They are growing so fast and are all now happily living in their coop and pen.
love.gif

As I said in my other post...excuse the mud please. That is the only problem I have as of right now, the gate is a muddy mess and I'm trying to figure out what to put down. We've been getting a lot of rain.
th.gif
They are SOOOOOOO CUTE
love.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it! I went out there and one of the red ones was laying on her back with feet straight up kicking around. It was so funny!

When I first started raising chickens, I thought mt rooster was dying lol! He was dusting. We have a real bad hawk problem so I thought the hawk got him and his nerves were causing the movement. I ran to him and he jumped up and looked at me like I had lost it.

They're lucky to have concerned owners lol! I've been trying to get a video of my rooster dusting by the goats because he only does it when the goats are rolling on their backs. Every time I try to get a video, they jump up.

Same here...you have to be a ninja to get a picture of them doing anything cute or funny. They usually stare at me like I'm nuts when I pull the camera out.

Back
Top Bottom