Washington Feather Fanciers Show Chehalis, WA Nov 17-18 Also birds that are being brought for sale

I should have some ameraucana "cull" pullets available to bring if anyone is interested. I also have a couple breeder quality pairs of geese available and some chocolate orpington pairs and trios available at low,low prices.

Please pm me if you are interested in anything.

And I just now am catching up in this thread. pips&peeps, I sent you a PM earlier and just now am reading this post.

Does anybody know what time coop out is on Sunday? I have a bunch of 4-H'ers wanting to show, but we are trying to figure out the coop out thing since it may require an overnight, unless we can drive back down early Sunday morning...it's about a 2 hr drive for most of us........anybody know? I didn't see a time listed in the catalog, just Sunday after they announce it.........

Unfortunately, I won't be showing anymore. We booked a last minute trip to Disneyland.
woot.gif

Does anybody know what time coop out is on Sunday? I have a bunch of 4-H'ers wanting to show, but we are trying to figure out the coop out thing since it may require an overnight, unless we can drive back down early Sunday morning...it's about a 2 hr drive for most of us........anybody know? I didn't see a time listed in the catalog, just Sunday after they announce it.........
Coop out is at 9:30 am, I have to drive about 6-7 hours.

The host hotel is giving a really good deal (unless they are all booked up already) it's $66 for a double queen room...

I'm coming just to look and chat. I hope to put faces with more of the names I see online. CR, Cloverleaf, and TotalColour are the only folks I've met in person. Would it be possible to schedule a "coffee break" for all the BYC folks to gather and say "hello"?

So glad I hopped on here. I came to the Wa thread to ask if anyone in the Olympia area had a few Plymoth Rock hens they'd be willing to sell. I'm looking to add a few to my flock. We're in Winlock which is just a quick 25 minute drive to the south of Chehalis. So I'll certainly head up there and try and get a few ladies! Also, you guys talk WAY too much on the Wa thread. ;P This outsider can't keep up.

Back
Top Bottom