Washington Feather Fanciers Show Chehalis, WA Nov 17-18 Also birds that are being brought for sale

So glad I hopped on here. I came to the Wa thread to ask if anyone in the Olympia area had a few Plymoth Rock hens they'd be willing to sell. I'm looking to add a few to my flock. We're in Winlock which is just a quick 25 minute drive to the south of Chehalis. So I'll certainly head up there and try and get a few ladies! Also, you guys talk WAY too much on the Wa thread. ;P This outsider can't keep up.
frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
WELCOME neighbor. I am just off Hwy 12 between Mary's Corner and Ethel.. Nice to see ya join us. Don't worry about trying to read all posts. I might suggest just skim over them and read what you find interesting.
Have you checked with Scott at Patriot farm in Winlock? He might have some Rocks. I also know another local that has them i Bamtam but not sure about LF.
Yes PLEASE do drop by the show. Look for Iron Imagery the guy with all the metal stuff. He should be able to point out several of the peeps from here.

aka Chicken Rustler aka Rob

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
WELCOME neighbor. I am just off Hwy 12 between Mary's Corner and Ethel.. Nice to see ya join us. Don't worry about trying to read all posts. I might suggest just skim over them and read what you find interesting.
Have you checked with Scott at Patriot farm in Winlock? He might have some Rocks. I also know another local that has them i Bamtam but not sure about LF.
Yes PLEASE do drop by the show. Look for Iron Imagery the guy with all the metal stuff. He should be able to point out several of the peeps from here.

aka Chicken Rustler aka Rob

Thank you! I looked you up when I saw your town and you are right by me! Patriot farm are the people who have the bison, correct? We're just down the road on Ferrier from them! I'll definitely check and see if they have any ladies they're willing to part with. Thank you!

Got the pen moved today and half the supports done for the new tarp over it and ready for birds. Forgot to move the house in, but we can get that tomorrow. I'll have the tarp over next weekend at the latest.

Back
Top Bottom