Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I've never heard of Joe or Chip. I barely remember the other three. But that could work. I don't know South Park. I am so out of touch :) what were the names of the Golden girls? I can only remember Blanche. I could do what guide dog schools do, name them all with the same letter. Such as the L flock or the P flock. At least they are four different colors so I can easily tell them apart. That's kind of important when you can't see very well. Now I have six chickens and I can tell them all apart.
There is we three in the house here, PennyJo = me, Richard my best friend, James his adult son I actually bought the house with we brought Dad along as I cannot imagine life without them. James is a trivia master he informed early on it was Chip, Larry and Moe but Chip couldn't remember his lines then came Joe but James does not remember why they dumped him. south park is Kyle, Stan, Kenny, girls are Wendy.Bebe, Liane Principal Victoria. Are you near blind like me? or is darkness that gets you?

Last edited:
There is we three in the house here, PennyJo = me, Richard my best friend, James his adult son I actually bought the house with we brought Dad along as I cannot imagine life without them. James is a trivia master he informed early on it was Chip, Larry and Moe but Chip couldn't remember his lines then came Joe but James does not remember why they dumped him. south park is Kyle, Stan, Kenny, girls are Wendy.Bebe, Liane  Principal Victoria. Are you near blind like me? or is darkness that gets you?

Maybe I'll go with Larry Curly Moe and Joe. I am nearly blind. What night is actually artificial, and very little vision in the other. Eventually I won't have any usable vision. So I'm trying to design the new coop for that time. Something that I can reach all parts of, but don't have to crawl around in to do it. So it's going to be a raised coop.

Maybe I'll go with Larry Curly Moe and Joe. I am nearly blind. What night is actually artificial, and very little vision in the other. Eventually I won't have any usable vision. So I'm trying to design the new coop for that time. Something that I can reach all parts of, but don't have to crawl around in to do it. So it's going to be a raised coop.
I have 30 percent tunnel in my left eye, no sight in the right but extreme light sensitivity in both from Graves disease going ophthalmic I have been this way for almost 3 years now. I use a standard cane as my "white" cane to feel curbs I get a variety of rude comments wearing dark glasses all the time but have learned how to lead a fairly normal life with my best friend and his son telling me 4 inch or 6 inch curbs or slanted walk. The reason I have two geodesic buildings is no corners to bump into. And placement of things is very precise. My friends don't move things on me or put things in my path. I am very comfortable at night all my steps are counted.

HI, will probably post this on FB too…in a group of 3 week old chicks one became wobbly and started to have the curved neck thing….separated gave the usual vits & special care….in the past i have never been able to turn them around. Possible info found said maybe Mericks or botulism…….. Saw a post somewhere, where colloidial Silver was used to treat a chick that sounded like this one so thought i would try….after 3 days of a half dropper of 10 PPM twice a day, he is already standing straighter and his head is not curling around as much any more...

Not saying this is the answer but at this time in this instance it seems to be working…..

HI, will probably post this on FB too…in a group of 3 week old chicks one became wobbly and started to have the curved neck thing….separated gave the usual vits & special care….in the past i have never been able to turn them around. Possible info found said maybe Mericks or botulism…….. Saw a post somewhere, where colloidial Silver was used to treat a chick that sounded like this one so thought i would try….after 3 days of a half dropper of 10 PPM twice a day, he is already standing straighter and his head is not curling around as much any more...

Not saying this is the answer but at this time in this instance it seems to be working…..
A wonderful little piece to add to a book of diy vet at home
goodpost.gif

I've never heard of Joe or Chip. I barely remember the other three. But that could work. I don't know South Park. I am so out of touch :) what were the names of the Golden girls? I can only remember Blanche. I could do what guide dog schools do, name them all with the same letter. Such as the L flock or the P flock. At least they are four different colors so I can easily tell them apart. That's kind of important when you can't see very well. Now I have six chickens and I can tell them all apart.
I have a friend who names all hers after movie stars, mostly the classic movie stars, Betty Grable, Bette Davis, Katherin Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Jane Mansfeild, Doris day, Ingrid Bergman, Greta Garbo, Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Judy Garland, Marlene Dietrich, Joan Crawford, Barbara Stanwyck, Claudette Colbert, Grace Kelly, Ginger Rogers, Mae West, Vivien Leigh, Shirley Temple, Lauren Bacal, Rita Hayworth...Sophia Lauren, Jean Harlow, Carol Lombard...it goes on & on !..........Joan Blondell, Talulah Bankhead, Lucille ball!
Rosalind Russell, Lana Turner, Rosalind Russell.
Donna Reed, Susan Hayward, Veronica lake, Ethel Barrymore, Bridgett Bardot, loretta Young....so many great classic stars !

wow...LOOK:

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls006297369/

star gazing ?

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/ps044#

Last edited:

Eliz check your chicks starter, in the past I have seen alot be contaminated/and/or fouled with mold...try to change it if it is not too late, and look up recalls on the product. If recalled, there will be lot# posted.
You can see the lot# on the tag on the bottom of the bag, this has happened alot in the past, and usually about this time...maybe moisture causes it ?

Back
Top Bottom