Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

ahhh the education game again cool.........................................
bow.gif
see I understand about Labradors black ,yellow no they are not white labaradors
so I do believe they where sold to me at Dels farm supply as Plymouth Rock Barred 6 to 8 lb about 3 month and 1 year old so I
would consider full grown right PRB

Last edited:
I am desperately looking for trout, mallard color (grey) or any unique color (no splashes)nice quality runner ducks. Can be anywhere from ducklings to adults, prefer females but drakes are ok too. Thanks so much

Kind of like referring to a Black Labrador as a 'Black'. Doesn't really make sense.
Ha I do that to my husband all the time. Mainly to keep him on his toes. I have several breeds of chicken with silver in their name. I think he is getting it though. Now he points to the white ams and says "those silvers?" or the black australorps and says "those silvers?"

See where my work had always been dogs in one way or another and fought many
a battle of the education of john q public over breeding and do's or don't s .
speaking of which I have 5 here that require feeding for some odd reason
lau.gif

Can anyone direct me to the poultry/livestock ordinances for spanaway, WA or Tacoma, WA? Or do they both fall under pierce county jurisdiction? Moving soon and trying to figure out what we can and can't do
1f642.png

Tacoma has it's own ordinance. Not sure where to find. Not sure about Spanaway. Is it incorporated? I don't remember. Graham here isn't incorporated so we fall under county.

Thank you @Hinotori I was able to post very little there
before being called away new unincorporated years ago I lived at
Kapowsin Whitman lake almost to Eatonville but there again it
was dog regulations building a new kennel

ahhh the education game again cool......................................... :bow see I understand about Labradors black ,yellow no they are not white labaradors
so I do believe they where sold to me at Dels farm supply as Plymouth Rock Barred 6 to 8 lb about 3 month and 1 year old so I
would consider full grown right PRB

It drives me absolutely insane when somebody calls a yellow lab and a golden lab. I always ask them if it is a golden retriever or and labrador cross and they look at me funny. Just one of my pet peeve's. I've been calling my Plymouth rocks white rock, barred rock, and buff rock. So I guess that isn't quite right. But it's close enough for me. The only other color I know they come in is Partridge. I don't even know what that looks like. What other colors do Plymouth rocks come in?

Back
Top Bottom