Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Hi all, I have done numerous searches and I can't seem to find anything. Are there any regular poultry auctions or swaps north of Seattle? I did see one in Chehailis and of course the Enumclaw auction.

I have a couple of cockerels that I need to get rid of and wanted to try and do it that way first (before sending them to the pot). I may also try Craigslist.
Welcome glad you found us google led me to

https://www.google.com/maps/place/E...0a878606c4!8m2!3d48.905966!4d-122.37426?hl=en

7291 Everson Goshen Rd, Everson, WA 98247
eversonauctionmarket.com
(360) 966-3271

that was the only one beside what you said it is close to Blaine

First two days with broody after chicks hatch. "Hi big chicken thing!"

Day three. "OMG! It's going to eat us! It's got dipping sauce and we're mcnuggets!""
giggle... posted straight run easter eggers at 3 places the grocery store
hardware store and post office that rain thing is kinda letting up now
is anyone else up and moving around today

giggle... posted straight run easter eggers at 3 places the grocery store
hardware store and post office that rain thing is kinda letting up now
is anyone else up and moving around today
I'm trying to get the rabbit tractor finished before we get hit with almost a full week of rain. Baby bunnies are starting to get really active...

My feet issues have flared up again. So with the rain and that, I'm sitting inside reading.

I have an extra bone on the top of my feet that causes issues if I wear one type of shoe too often. I have to switch between shoes and sandles (thong type only).

The doctor thinks they are large, flat bone spurs caused by me wearing Birkenstock sandals for 30 years almost exclusively. He said he's never seen anything like it before. I had xrays of one foot from 15 years prior I took him. They showed normal bone spurs on top. The problem is the nerve runs right over them and gets compressed. A few weeks barefoot usually gets me back to normal.

My feet issues have flared up again. So with the rain and that, I'm sitting inside reading.

I have an extra bone on the top of my feet that causes issues if I wear one type of shoe too often. I have to switch between shoes and sandles (thong type only).

The doctor thinks they are large, flat bone spurs caused by me wearing Birkenstock sandals for 30 years almost exclusively. He said he's never seen anything like it before. I had xrays of one foot from 15 years prior I took him. They showed normal bone spurs on top. The problem is the nerve runs right over them and gets compressed. A few weeks barefoot usually gets me back to normal.
I know how that works I broke my right arch which is a bone on the top of the foot
hu.gif

now along with my nureopathy in my feet I have arthritis going in them now also

Kinda a kick but a new thread was started labeled just Dogs
I posted all six of our pooches in it lol
@Hinotori
growing old truly is a pain huh

I know how that works I broke my right arch which is a bone on the top of the foot :confused:
now along with my nureopathy in my feet I have arthritis going in them now also

Ouch fraking ouch! I've only broken a toe (same one, twice, a decade apart) and that hurt bad enough.

Kinda a kick but a new thread was started labeled just Dogs
I posted all six of our pooches in it lol
@Hinotori

growing old truly is a pain huh

I take comfort in the fact I'm not doing that bad. All I have to do is look at Mom or my younger brothers and go "Yup. Not to bad at all."

Back
Top Bottom